Does YCM keep up with SJC Coverage?

I just thought Id ask seeing how its the first Jump of the format. I also thought it be wise to discuss the Deck profiles as well.

Coverage can be found here.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/events/sjc/2009_09_Orlando/index.html

Round 1 just ended, but they haven't done a Feature yet. Also take the survey and choose Video coverage at the end.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SJC Top 16

2x PCZ

1x Norleras

1x Synchro Cat

1x Twilight

2x Vayu

9x LS

0x GB

disc

The fact that tons of people already played LS and the fact that this is the first tourney with many experimental decks definatly didn't help fight off the LS invasion. Failnomi does it again -.- but there is still a good chance LS will lose... although I sorta hope the win a few to garentee a banlist placement, though wins in Japan would be better.

lol why r so many peeps setting heavy??

Its called "Pro Heavy"

You set 2 cards. Usually Heavy and bottomless/ torrential/ a monster removal like BoM, something. So when they summon a monster you activate such card, eliminating the threat of a monster. Then in MP2 your opponent usually sets 2 or more S/T's. During your MP1 you activate Heavy.

Pro move.

lol why r so many peeps setting heavy??

Its called "Pro Storm"

You set 2 cards. Usually Heavy and bottomless/ torrential/ a monster removal like BoM' date=' something. So when they summon a monster you activate such card, eliminating the threat of a monster. Then in MP2 your opponent usually sets 2 or more S/T's. During your MP1 you activate Heavy.

Pro move.

[/quote']

fix'd

Does everybody remember the old saying we used to have with GB's?

GB's have been proving time and time again. Without 3 solemns' date=' they don't work.

[/quote']

I think its starting to show. I don't think many GB players are adapting but instead trying to play around. And its not the same.

True.

Archived