Dark Storm PKMN SET 3 "99.9% Complete" [100% Must View]

HitoKage

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahem.

George: Dude man Heracross is so freakin' beast! *Looks at Red Gyarados*

George: Awesome, but it has no chance against Heracross!

Nah I'm kidding lol. Red Gyarados is awesome! I hope to get HeartGold later and add it to my team.

Here's a card

untitled-4.jpg

[spoiler=lore]This card can only be Summoned by tributing one Plant Type monster and removing from play one Beast Type monster on your side of the field.While this card is on the field,it is also treated as a Beast type monster.Once pur turn,you can to pay 1000 Life Points to place one Fake Tear counter on this card (MAX.1).While this card has a Fake Tear counter on it all of your opponents Monsters must attack this card.Every Monster that goes in Battle with this card is automatically destroyed.

OMFG KITTY GOT BANNED

What?

Here's a card

untitled-4.jpg

[spoiler=lore]This card can only be Summoned by tributing one Plant Type monster and removing from play one Beast Type monster on your side of the field.While this card is on the field' date='it is also treated as a Beast type monster.Once pur turn,you can to pay 1000 Life Points to place one Fake Tear counter on this card (MAX.1).While this card has a Fake Tear counter on it all of your opponents Monsters must attack this card.Every Monster that goes in Battle with this card is automatically destroyed.

[/quote']

OCG errors, and I didn't request it. Also I was going to make that card later in this set.

Sorry.

Nice herocross' date=' sora

[/quote']

Thanks, ...I'll tell Sora.

Archived