Necroface in the Gladiator Assault, DD Zombie ?

marisa

Necroface

4 stars, Zombie

ATK 1200, DEF 1800

Effect :

If this card normal summoned, reshuffle all cards which were removed from play to each owner deck.

It gains 100ATK for each card returned by the first effect.

If this card removed from play, both player must remove from play 5 cards from top of respective deck.

First, if I can send it to DD (removed from play), both player discard 5.

I can use Gold Sarchopagus, Inter Matter Dimensional Transporter, etc.

If one of sent card during the process is another copy of Necroface, it chained and both players, you know what....

Talking about 10 cards being removed from play instantly, if I activated Soul Absorption before, I gained 5000+500+500 LP !

A great deck destruction capability, thus a great healing capability.

If I would be in a dire need for OTK or to fully recycle a whole deck, I just normal summon this card. 10 cards just mean for 1000 ATK, but you can wait a while until the number of removed cards reached 30-40. It is not a hard thing to do since you have bulky LP to boot, and you can just defend with DD survivor-Macrocosmos. Voila, +3000 ATK for 30 cards (15 yours and 15 of your opponent), making a 4200 ATK 4 stars monster.

If Necroface destroyed while Macrocosmos active, you can retry the whole chain over and over... (discard-heals for 6000LP-recycle-so on)

Archived