how long was your fastest duel?

DAJ

how long was your fastest duel? and say how you won

i beat my big brother in 2 turns he had awsome cards in his hand he neither used them i had a card destruction i used it i got a monster reincarnation to get a exodia pice and i then had all pices of exodia

10 seconds. Believe it. The most short duel we've ever had was when my brother stickied to the Self-Destruct Button-Wall of Revealing Light combo. Well, it's just suicide, but still....

We draw cards

he starts so he thinks some time and grins...

he plays 2 cards face-down...

I draw.

He activates both.

my fastest duel was about 1min. my opponent had 5 spells/traps facedown. i facedown monster. i played heavystorm, nobleman of crossout. then cheerful coffin. removed gilford the lightning and darkblade, summoned Envoy all i 10 secs. his turn (8secs): pot of greed, he grins, sets two cards and ends. my turn. primal seed. play double summon. summon kaiser seahorse, special effect and tribute for Gilford the lightning. MRB dark blade. axe of despair on Envoy. GAME

facedowns for my opponent were magic cylinder and sakuretsu. fortunately for me Royal Decree was active.

My fastest was also a fun duel. I did it in about 1 min. We did 8000 LP.

We drew our cards.

My oppoenent places 4 spell/traps face-down, and plays a face down monster.

I draw my 3 blue-eyes, plymerization, and de-fusion.

I polymer my blue-eyes to play ultimate. I place down de-fusion. I attack with ultimate, destroy the monster, the use de-fusion, and attack direcly with my 3 blue-eyes.

I cannot believe i pulled this one off, I went second

T1(other guy): Set 3 F/D, Plays monster in DEF, ENDS

T2(my turn): Activate Heavy Storm [kill Magic Cylinders, Sak armor, Negate attack] Future Fusion (Chimara Tech) fuse all my monsters, Overload them. + Fairy Meteor Crush

FINAL SCORE: me, 8000 LP; him -11200 (F/D was Dragon Zombie lol)

1 Turn. Well...one of MY turns anyway.

My friend robert begins the duel.

1. He places a monster face down. Ends his turn.

2. I activate Nobleman of Crossout. Then I summon Cyber Twin Dragon and activate Limiter Removal. We were playing with 8000LP.

Basic Dueling.

Cyber Twin Dragon + Limiter Removal= PWNAGE (This also works with Power Bond)

Archived