::Vertigo:: - Fossil Dyna and Co - ::Vertigo::

Neither: They are both outclassed by Thunder King Rai Oh.

But if a choice must be made' date=' I would have to go with Fossil Dyna.

[/quote']

I know that, but I have seen a few decks who run Fossil Dyna as well, and started to think why not just use spiritualist, so that you don't have to set the monster.

TKR outclasses by far, but I wanted to see what the second choice would be :D

Anacondas1

Guest PikaPerson01

I know that' date=' but I have seen a few decks who run Fossil Dyna as well, and started to think why not just use spiritualist, so that you don't have to set the monster.[/quote']

Because 1200 is a higher number then 200.

TKR outclasses by far' date=' but I wanted to see what the second choice would be

[/quote']

No it doesn't. Don't let stupid trolls who don't know what they're talking about influence your opinions.

I know that' date=' but I have seen a few decks who run Fossil Dyna as well, and started to think why not just use spiritualist, so that you don't have to set the monster.[/quote']

Because 1200 is a higher number then 200.

TKR outclasses by far' date=' but I wanted to see what the second choice would be

[/quote']

No it doesn't. Don't let stupid trolls who don't know what they're talking about influence your opinions.

I like how your second sentence invalidates your first. ;)

Jowgen perhaps has a place in the rare Spellcaster deck, but in general, he's far outclassed by Fossil Dyna.

And Rai Oh does far outclass the both of them by existing as a very large beatstick, which means that he's far more difficult to remove from the field than these two are. Additionally, he shuts down Charge, BW, etc. which gives him a generally mroe disruptive field presence.

And the fact that he can only negate once doesn't matter that much, because he serves as a deterrent. He's an example of "soft advantage" in that he doesn't help through raw gains in card advantage or damage swings but instead in throwing off your opponent's tempo by forcing them to play around him. He does this job better than the presented alternatives.

Archived