l ICML l Winner Annoucned! l

.Leo

Simple question. Can myself and Gustavo squeeze in and have a 3rd place playoff?

Plus' date=' if I may, can I have a detailed reason why I lost to Rodri666?

[/quote']

I was expecting this due to the importance of the Round.

Your card was interesting, but the way it was layed out I felt it was a little more based on supporting further on it the duel, while rodri66's carrd gave an interesting and complex advantage. Lower the attack of the monster but during the Battle Phase you can switch the damage loss to another monster. It really intruiged me. It took me a while to figure this 1 out but it ended up like this for the reason above.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am to announce the winner now.

But before I do i would like to remind everybody about the ICML Club. THe link is in my sig and we would appreciate if you join.

Also the Entry Fee System will be a little bit different Next Year so keep an eye on that.

Due to my shop being closed down and such I will just tkae 1 GFX Request form the Person.

So with out a moment to waste here is our winner:

Bengal

Both effects were close in this round. I was really intrigued in the way they suppported there Sacred Beast. THe reason I chose Bengla though is because his was worded better and was more consistent. I found rodri666's card a little inconsistent.

So the prizes are being sent off. Thanks for being a part of ICML Season 1 and hope you come back for Season #2!~

Thanks for hosting Leo' date=' and I'm honored to have won. I'm sure rodri's card was excellent.

[/quote']

They were both really excellent. I had a very hard time chosing The card. THanks to everybody for taking the time to enter and compete

Archived