[DISC]Dragunity - Primus Pilus

[align=center]ml5l48.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned' date=' you can select 1 face-up "Dragunity" Winged Beast-Type monster you control and equip 1 Level 3 or lower "Dragunity" Dragon-Type monster from your Deck as an Equip Spell Card to the selected monster.[/quote'][/align]

I read it and thought that it was a monarch that got something from your Graveyard, "bad card."

Then I read it right and noticed that it was a Kuraz that Deck Searched. <3

Search Phalanx, instant Level 7 Synchro (or go for some other Dragunity, make a 6, if that 6 was Vajuranda, equip back Phalanx for a Level 8 ). Otherwise, use with the new "Dragunity - Bradistock" to give a Dragunity double attacking. Or that handy Militum to search your Deck.

I see these guys getting very deadly, and this thing works <3

I read it and thought that it was a monarch that got something from your Graveyard' date=' "bad card."

Search Phalanx, instant Level 7 Synchro (or go for some other Dragunity, make a 6, if that 6 was Vajuranda, equip back Phalanx for a Level 8 ). Otherwise, use with the new "Dragunity - Bradistock" to give a Dragunity double attacking. Or that handy Militum to search your Deck.

[/quote']

Looks like I wasn't the only one to pick up on that. xD

I read it and thought that it was a monarch that got something from your Graveyard' date=' "bad card."

[/quote']

Looks like I wasn't the only one to pick up on that. xD

So it itself is a Winged Beast? If so, that helps the effect so much...

Update: I think I just found my dream archetype, seriously, I love them, even more so than Morphs and Zombies. Anyone wanna help me storm Failnomi HQ and force them to release them all now? I can pay handsomly in reps :D

Edit: Btw, this is god with Bradistock because it becomes a 2800 beatstick with 2 attacks (mentioned, but clarifying), though I can see the reason of tuning it

Archived