~Toxic Destruction~Now at 132 Toxics~Taking Requests(PLZ REQUEST SOME1)~

Ģค๓blє

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even tho it's not an toxic color' date=' I was wondering if you could spaz mew up with like a rainbow look to it. Like all colors in stripes surrounding mew. I was wondering if you could do that, a rainbow mew. If not, thats fine. Jut a wonder. thanks.

[/quote']

Um... Maybe... I won't post it here though.

i like the first one the best. riolu has a pic of pichu. also' date=' the lati's next?

[/quote']

Thanks, I'll edit that and.... What did you mean by "also, the lati's next?"

---

Turtle- I didn't get it. Someone requested it to be done -.^ I was actually going to PM that to you after seeing your avvie lol I know the artist on DeviantArt has many more great fakemon, I've seen them, I just don't member their name.

I'll get on that Mime Jr. soon.

Even tho it's not an toxic color' date=' I was wondering if you could spaz mew up with like a rainbow look to it. Like all colors in stripes surrounding mew. I was wondering if you could do that, a rainbow mew. If not, thats fine. Jut a wonder. thanks.

[/quote']

Um... Maybe... I won't post it here though.

-----------------------------------------

XzY=^^Oh, ok, maybe you could just pm it to me, I'll giv you +rep for your inconvenience, if you can do it, and if you cannot, thats fine. Thanks.

-----------------------------------------

i like the first one the best. riolu has a pic of pichu. also' date=' the lati's next?

[/quote']

Thanks, I'll edit that and.... What did you mean by "also, the lati's next?"

---

Turtle- I didn't get it. Someone requested it to be done -.^ I was actually going to PM that to you after seeing your avvie lol I know the artist on DeviantArt has many more great fakemon, I've seen them, I just don't member their name.

I'll get on that Mime Jr. soon.

'ight XzY, I'll probably do it just because I get bored often... So, you just want a rainbow background to it?

I think he means Latios and Latias.

BTW These have been looking great. KIU =D

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. LOL I wasn't sure if that was some new form of Latias or something.

BTW I like the digimon in your sig.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

marovile.png

splicemyfirst.png

deoxys.png

MYSECONDSPLICE-1.png

can i request these to be intoxified lol

(all made by me)

I have soooo been neglecting this thread, even though it is fourth highest post count for a regular thread in showcase -.- (third, not counting the locked one).

Well.... I'll do those right now. I officially declare this be active once again!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived