DL Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 surprised is an understatement. I guess FD has a thing for chibis XD Or somethin, cause we should have been LOCKED by now... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 10, 2010 Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 But most of my posts come from this thread! Without it I'd only have.... well, 984 less posts or something! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 About 800 or so less. And I'd have almost 1000 less XD I love this thread... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 10, 2010 Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 Actually, check the post thing. I'm almost at 1000.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 I can't check the post thing while in school. Post it here. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 10, 2010 Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 We have so many useless members: Darklink401 1188 el make 986 Chaos Zero 352 Le Créateur 254 Dark_Magician_Girl_=3 135 Straydove 114 Nathren 109 Amaterasu 109 hollowblade 59 J-Max 47 DeathSkull 40 darky25 38 Alucard 38 IceRinger 38 Kailyn Kyosuke 30 Shadow Red 18 Jhongabriel 12 bagon46 11 Aqua Girl 11 Yu-Gi-Oh 5D`S 8 Shogun Chicken 7 thrimrip 6 Darklord1988 6 cocodomoco 5 sasukelijah 5 яαωяιєz 5 ~~Terumi~~ 4 VK-Duelist 4 bakupenguin 3 Kider300 3 ..::DESTINYGUNDAM::.. 3 Starship 2 daz54 2 COLS 2 demuirge 1 CardRul3r 1 Megami Seika 1 Saiyakitsune 1 Lk123 1 KurashiDragon 1 Big_T_21 1 boyz47 1 drachma10 1 windpepper 1 Majortim 1 This is dead without us! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 woooooooooooooooooow... we make up like, more than HALF of the total posts... -_- if it wasn't for you, I swear, this club would have died... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 10, 2010 Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 Yes, it would have. And that's why when I leave for the MMO or to just leave, this will die. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 most likely. The only other ones whom I can depend on to keep this alive are cree-bozu and zero-bozu... and they're bakas... o.O Major tim posted here? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 10, 2010 Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 Yeah, don't you remember? It was a while ago and he wasn't here to join. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 ... No, what did he say? I know he didn't join, but... I forgot what he said... Anyway, even if the FK fall, we'll beat the FTR. Because Chibis are awesome. You know, Ama used to be a memebr of the FTR. o.O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 10, 2010 Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 Yes, I know a lot of things. And he posted here asking if we were his enemies as well. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 XD That must be cause I posted in the FTR saying we were going to suppport the FTK in stopping the FTR XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 10, 2010 Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 Hehe..... they really have no chance. The only opposition we had was the FDD and that failed. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 The FDD failed cause they're leader joined the FK XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 10, 2010 Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 That was a most epic of fail........ seriously. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 yeah, it's even bigger than your fail last RP- *shoots self so as not to bring this topic in again* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 10, 2010 Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 Watch for the man DL..... watch for the man.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 XD I'm wondering if I should post ch 78 now... >_> Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 10, 2010 Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 Hmph, just post it or something. Before the man walks in and it's lost forever. Then again..... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 Meh, I already have ch 79 done...yeah, I'll post it now -no wait No, I need to work on kami matsuri tonight, not FK... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 10, 2010 Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 You're still working on that? And all you'd need to do is post it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 Yes, I'm still working on it, even though you hate it for some reason, et you never read past ch 2 >.< and I'll do it tommorow, so I have 2 days worth of chapters already done,a nd can focus on KM and protect. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 10, 2010 Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 I don't hate it, it's just not my kind of thing.... And what ever happened to that HayatexHinagiku thing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 10, 2010 It wasn't a hayatexhinagiku thing... it was hayate meeting hinagiku instead. Plus, I always meant to continue it, but... IDK, never found time... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.