thrimrip Posted February 9, 2010 Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 Am i in? I swear i will post a card eventually. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted February 9, 2010 Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 and when is eventually leroy boy?nothings wrong with it' date=' it's just, we were talking about el makecchi's and zero-bozu's argument...[/quote']da f*ck you calling bozu?! xD........ You are so lucky you're not Chaos...... hehehe...and that is supposed to mean...what, exactly? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 9, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 And you surpass me in reps once again. And I call you Zero-bozu, because because you have earned it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 9, 2010 Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 and when is eventually leroy boy?nothings wrong with it' date=' it's just, we were talking about el makecchi's and zero-bozu's argument...[/quote']da f*ck you calling bozu?! xD Hey, I got the title of el makecchi............ You are so lucky you're not Chaos...... hehehe...and that is supposed to mean...what' date=' exactly?[/quote'] It's supposed to mean I'd go berserk again if it came from you.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted February 9, 2010 Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 well then, even though it is not necessarily true, i just to piss you da eff off. :twisted: Then I am one of..."The few, the proud, the soccer watcher." Sorry couldn't resist. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 9, 2010 Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 *eye twitches* I will resist you! RESIST!!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 9, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 Ha, I have surpassed you once again zero. If you look at my 71th rep, you'll lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 9, 2010 Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 How do you people get REPs so fast? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 9, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 cause we actually go out of our way to get them, el makecchi. (thinkin of shortening it to elcchi.) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 9, 2010 Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 Meh, I don't really care about REPs.... they just reflect me so I only care when I get a neg.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 9, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 and so far, you only have one. Like me, elcchi. ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 9, 2010 Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 Cuz of that stupid, overreacting, can't take critisism, noob!!!!!!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted February 9, 2010 Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 are you not referring to me?well then' date=' even though it is not necessarily true, i just to piss you da eff off. :twisted: Then I am one of..."The few, the proud, the soccer watcher." Sorry couldn't resist.[/quote']*eye twitches* I will resist you! RESIST!!!!!!!appraently not. :P Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 9, 2010 Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 How would I be reffering to you Chaos? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted February 9, 2010 Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 you said something about a noob. you sometimes refer to me as one, so that kind of made me wonder a bit. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 9, 2010 Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 No, it was from some months ago and this noob couldn't take critisism for his cards. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 9, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 XD And even now you two are squabbling XD It's funny, cause it only happens here. BTW< in the sequel RP, rina's comin back, and better than ever. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 9, 2010 Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 I've decided to leave this club for the rest of the day, I don't want to be around with talk of Rina or the sequel.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 9, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 XD But this Rina's different! XD You haven't even seen how she acts XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 9, 2010 Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 I don't care. She's not even alive remember? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 9, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 You haven't seen how sasuke resu- I mean... uh... Anyway, 2 chapters after this latest one, you'll get your own chapter in the FK fanifc. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 9, 2010 Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 Woho.... And DL, don't make me murder you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 9, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 XD You'll like this Rina, though, I promise XD BTW< in your chapter, you hate rina some more. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 9, 2010 Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 *turns away from DL and puts fist in the air, slowly bring it down while quitely saying "yes"* I don't care how Rina acts! She will remain unliked by me.... seeing as she could have died 20 times! And no squel!!! Sequels are evil! And you'll ruin my creation. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 9, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 9, 2010 then join, and we won;t have to ruin your creation. yes, and after hating her you realize you love her take out your iPOd and try listening to green day Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.