DL Posted January 18, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 youre forgetting wataru, but your right, it probably is. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 Wataru was up there? Eh, must of thought he was a chick.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted January 18, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 he's not on the cover, but I'm sure he's in the game... right? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 Who knows, maybe he's Hayate's wing-man.... Speaking of video games, I got a yugioh one and it was suprisingly fun... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted January 18, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 which one? I got stardust accelerate awhile ago, it was fun, beat it, got bored, restarted. still bored... Anyway, what do you think about the new club title? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 Cool title. Oh, and that's the one I got. I like dueling with the structure decks. It took me a long time to beat Lenny, until I got Insect Barrier. Right now I've just beaten Trudge in a turbo duel and I'm dueling with the structure decks to get DP Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted January 18, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 I can't believe how hard it was to beat the end guys. (you'll see) anyway, for DP gain, I used lightsworns. (yes, I used a LS deck, but only for DP gain after I beat the game) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 Lightsworns are cheap.... And the reason I've won against most bosses so easily is because my deck is a miss-match of cards. My decks don't have themes, I just use a bunch of good cards. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted January 18, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 lolzatrandomdeck LS ARE cheap, and meta *hides from kailyn who will probably kill him for using meta* But they make gaining DP easy. I managed to get like 82% of cards in the game. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 I mangaged to get.... something. And about the structure deck thing, if it's true that you get one when you beat him with all of them, do you get the cards or do you get the deck as a whole? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted January 18, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 IDK, forgot. Nor do I understand what your saying. But the structure deck appears in the shop. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 O.o I have to buy it? Crap, I was hoping you just got it... Also, I wish that you could race in turbo duels... Lolz, trying to steer and duel at the same time. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted January 18, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 You'd crash, most likely. Which is why dueling on motorcycles causes 60% of all roadway accidents. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 Lolz.... The best thing about yugioh is that you can't be gods like other games. If you use action replay on most games, you can't lose. But if you unlock all the yugioh cards with action replay, it doesn't mean you can't lose.... in fact, you could lose very easily... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted January 18, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 yugioh is fun to crack on, and fun to play. just like naruto games Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 Chibi time! Lolz, my friend has an action replay and I'm going to use it on PotN 2 for a new file.... lolz, I'll be fighting people with 30HP with lvl 99 Naruto... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted January 18, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 cheapness alert! XD oh, and might I say, I love yue in that chibi poster. She looks so darn cute ^.^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 Wow, shocker that you'd say that.... also, I'm only on here for a short time before I have to go shovel snow again.... My back is killing me, the snow is mixed with water so it weighs a ton... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted January 18, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 shovel snow! I've never seen snow! XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 Lolz, well you're lucky.... Snow is such a pain.... especially when your parents make you shovel it. It gets even worse when there's 1 inch of it on the ground and they still make you shovel it. But this, this is the worse.... I'm barely done and my back is ready to snap.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted January 18, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 o.o hey, check the FK thread. You'll find a shocking post by alfred... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 It's a trap. Screw what he says, I know it's a trap.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted January 18, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 it's not like we can refuse... I mean, he's... wait... WE CAN REFUSE! He was banned by DMG on the first page! Hmm... damn my trustworthyness... you go tell him off.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 ???????????? I barely understood a word you said.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 a trap? =/ sorry for seeming to be lost here, but i just got on and you guys already did over 2 pages worth of posts. somebody please explain? xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.