Wow this is old.

Fall out Hellboy

[align=center]Review and Preview for those few "odd" people that havent seen Hellboy 2

Name: Hellboy 2: The Golden Army

Rated: 12A

Year of release: 2008

Runtime: 2 hrs

Genre: Action / Adventure

Starring: Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones and Luke Goss

Directed by: Guillermo Del Toro

Hellboy 2: The Golden army,

Is a Action/Adventure Superhero film based on the Dark horse comics character Hellboy.

Being a fan of the Hellboy comics myself I found that the director had captured the second movie in sequel to the first perfectly although if someone had not read the comics and not seen the first movie it could be hard to come to terms with who the characters are and their causes.

The Script and comic books by Mike Mignola portrayed Hellboy as a demon from the underworld who at heart was very gentle but on the outside was fierce and brute. I myself found Hellboy to be quite a character as he loved cats yet had a taste for some more fierce things such as guns and cigars.

The basic plot is the master of the Goblin blacksmiths offer to build an indestructible army for King Balor, the one armed king of the elves, Balor’s son Prince Nuada encouraged and influenced him to build this army and so it went forth. The humans attacked yet again but the Golden army attacked so mercilessly that Balor formed a truce with the humans to stop the bloodshed, man would keep the cities and mystical creatures, their forests however Nuada did not agree with the truce and left in exile. The magical crown controlling the army was broken into three pieces, one piece going to the humans and the other two kept by the elves, so the Golden Army could never be used again.

How Nuada plans to collect the pieces you will just have to find out for yourself by watching the film.

constructive critisizm excepted.[/align]

Archived