...And now for something completely different...

PrometheusMFD

I would think it would be offending to hardcore christians because the movie focused on the ignorance of society of the day and that just about anyone could of been hailed as the Messaih, suggesting that Jesus was not in fact the Son of God but just some popular preacher. Actually back then, follows of Jesus could of been considered a cult because his preachings were not the social norm. But that is getting off topic, so I will end it there, for I could go on.

I would think it would be offending to hardcore christians because the movie focused on the ignorance of society of the day and that just about anyone could of been hailed as the Messaih' date=' suggesting that Jesus was not in fact the Son of God but just some popular preacher. Actually back then, follows of Jesus could of been considered a cult because his preachings were not the social norm. But that is getting off topic, so I will end it there, for I could go on.

[/quote']

Meh, it's more of a parody of religion in general, not just Christianity. And if you're a fan of Monty Python, then you would find this funny the more religious you were

Archived