Heart-reHeart-rending Stories

ann1985

If you're a fan of the previous seasons of Entourage Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxsetthen you will be very pleased with this one. Season 5 picks up with Vince hiding out in Mexico with Turtle after the disaster at the Cannes Film Festival (from Season 4) and goes on from there. Ari isn't quite as witty throughout this season, but he is still as enjoyable as ever. There are not quite as many story lines in this season, with Vince trying to make a comeback being the overall theme. There are a few subplots, but they aren't as interesting as seasons in the past.Entourage Seasons 1-6 isn't the best, but Entourage Series 1-6 definitely is better than many other shows on TV these days. Entourage 1-6 is a little on the short side (which may be a good thing for some viewers), but it gets you in and out of each episode quickly.

Great writing, interesting characters, heart-rending stories... all this and the terrific backdrop of Philadelphia make "Cold Case Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset" must-watch TV!

I'm throwing in my two cents after hearing whispers that "Cold Case Seasons 1-6" is in danger of cancellation. Not because it's suffering with low ratings, but because CBS wants to cut costs. Well, there are a whole bunch of ways to do that without removing one of the bright spots in their amazing lineup (like FINALLY ending the yawners "Survivor-East Bunghole" and "Amazing Race".... but I digress!). I understand that there's a reason Baskin-Robbins makes 31 flavors, but everyone has a favorite. And "Cold Case series 1-6" is one of my go-to choices, like "CSI" & "CSI-New York" from CBS. The writing is taut, the characters an interesting mix, from the beautiful but damaged Lily Rush (Kathryn Morris) & her partner, Scottie Valens (Danny Pino), to the underappreciated supporting crew like the stern but supportive Lt. Stillman (under-utilized John Finn), old vet Will Jeffries (Thom Barry) and the hysterical antics of Detective Nick Vera (the talented Jeremy Ratchford). And the whole thing is enhanced by the terrific backdrop of Philadelphia - an amazing city of history and grit that is such a tremendous departure from the standard, boring choices most shows stick to, like New York & LA.

In a landscape where so much is available between cable and network fare, Cold Case 1-6 DVD Boxset stands out as different, engaging (using terrific music backgrounds to augment the story), and intelligent. One can only hope that if CBS makes the wrong decision and decides to let it go, that another network is smart enough to bring it home. They won't be sorry, and legions of fans like myself will find another week of emotional storytelling that quite often brings tears and sobs. It's quite the show that can do that, and in a way that makes you want to come back for more! Long live "Cold Case 1-6

The Golden Girls Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxsetis the best comedies of all time.

I'm old enough to remember when The Golden Girls Series 1-7 originally aired. Even back then, my sisters and I would laugh hysterically at the antics of Rose, Blanche, Dorothy and Sophia. The family favorite was always Sophia because she was so sarcastic and blunt, just like my sisters and me. The brilliant writing still speaks today, though some of the subjects may be dated, the comedy is often timeless. I enjoy this show still, now on Lifetime where I am able to relive the hilarious lives of these spinning women, a pickup every morning before I have to go to work. Long live The Golden Girls 1-7 dvd box set!

Archived