.:Harvest Moon:.

Night

I've played through "A Wonderful Life"

It took me four years irl to do' date=' and the ending isn't really that good...

[/quote']

it only took me like 6 months

I liked the GBA and NGC versions. But then I got bored. Meh.

gba one was the first game i bought.

Only played the SNES one.

It was cool' date=' except for the children part¬¬

[/quote']

WHAT!! making children was fun!!lol i loved how the screen goes black for like 3 seconds and thy just appear xD

I love Harvest Moon~

It just never gets boring' date=' even though you do the same thing every day after day.

It's the most entertaining farming game I've ever played, and trust me, I don't care about farming at all~

[/quote']

I know rite. =D

the first one i played was HM on the snes and i fell in love with the series right from the start o.o

its just awesome, never grew tired of it, but some of you must admit that Rune Factory was just as awesome and maybe at tad more than the regular Harvest moon games

Can't wait for Rune Factory 3(in english cuz the japanese one has already been released)

the first one i played was HM on the snes and i fell in love with the series right from the start o.o

its just awesome' date=' never grew tired of it, but some of you must admit that Rune Factory was just as awesome and maybe at tad more than the regular Harvest moon games

Can't wait for Rune Factory 3(in english cuz the japanese one has already been released)

[/quote']

i never played it, though ive always wanted to...is it good?

Only played the SNES one.

It was cool' date=' except for the children part¬¬

[/quote']

Don't expect to be married anytime.

Is outside NiiChans house with proposal ring (8 months salary!!) Then reads post on YCM

>.> Sh*t

Anyway DS version was complicated to me when I played it 2 years ago, but it was fun and interesting, I got Muffy up to blue heart right before I tried to AR cheat but it was a code for another version and it f**ked up my file -_- not the game, the file

I was like : O

1 and 2 are for the Ds and the 3rd one is for the wii' date=' im proabably gunnah get it this week, i just read about it, looks awesome.

[/quote']

umm the 3rd one is only for the DS dude -_-"

never played this game could you tell me about it? :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rune_Factory

Im pretty sure its for the wii' date=' since i just checked

I love the series

I played the original and just got hooked. I actually won the first one over and over again until I married each girl at least once. And I've done the same with each Harvest Moon I've played since.

it takes me so long just to get married -.-

the only one i beat was magical melody (best one) and i got close to beating Ds but only cuz i havz a AR.

lurk moar pl0x

the 1st and only RF game for the Wii is Rune Factory: Frontier which is a sequel to the 1st RF

seriously stop saying that you know stuff since you clearly have no idea what its about

oh and RF3 has already been Released to the DS on October 22nd this year

lurk moar pl0x

the 1st and only RF game for the Wii is Rune Factory: Frontier which is a sequel to the 1st RF

seriously stop saying that you know stuff since you clearly have no idea what its about

oh and RF3 has already been Released to the DS on October 22nd this year

well my bad when i looked it up there were three games, two were for the ds and one for the wii, no need to get your balls in a knot.

Archived