The N. Sanity Project ~ A Crash Bandicoot Set 18/???

Hawkeye Pierce

[align=center][spoiler=Monsters {12}][spoiler=Crash Bandicoot]287093v.jpg[spoiler=Crash's Lore]This card is also treated as an EARTH monster. During your next Standby Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to select 1 Level 4 or lower monster your opponent controls and send it to the Graveyard. If you activate this effect, this card's attack and defense is decreased by 200 until the next Battle Phase.

[spoiler=Special Wumpa Edition]createcardphp.jpg

[spoiler=Dr. Neo Cortex]287093g.jpg[spoiler=Cortex's Lore]This card's ATK is decreased by 150 if your opponent controls at least 1 "Crash Bandicoot". When this card is targeted for an attack, you can pay 750 Life Points to change the attack target to 1 DARK monster you control.

[spoiler=Special Wumpa Edition]cortexwumpa.jpg

[spoiler=Komodo Joe]287093g.jpg[spoiler=Komodo Joe's Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned if you control 1 "Dr. Neo Cortex". Every turn this card remains face-up on your side of the field, place 1 Crash Counter on this card (max. 3). Remove 3 Crash Counters to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Dr. Nitrus Brio]287093h.jpg[spoiler=Brio's Lore]Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower monster from your Hand, deck, or Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls, select 1 Level 3 or lower monster Special Summoned by this card's effect. The selected monster can attack your opponent directly during your next Battle Phase.

[spoiler=Dingodile]287093ev.jpg[spoiler=Dingodile's Lore]Select 1 Level 4 or lower monster your opponent controls. This card's ATK is equal to the selected monster's ATK. Once per turn, Special Summon 1 "Crash Token" (Beast-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/Def 0). These Tokens cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon.

[spoiler=Coco Bandicoot]287093.jpg[spoiler=Coco's Lore]This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Effect monsters. Increase this card's ATK by 100 for every "Crash Token" you control. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can pay 450 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Crash Bandicoot" from your hand or deck.

[spoiler=Special Wumpa Edition]createcardphp-1.jpg

[spoiler=Ripper Roo]287093.jpg[spoiler=Roo's Lore]This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards. When this card is targeted for an attack by a LIGHT monster, you can send this card to the Graveyard. If you do, select 2 monsters your opponent controls and return them to the bottom of your opponent's Deck. Your opponent's Deck is then shuffled.

[spoiler=Trophy Girl - Isabella]287093.jpg

Lore Is readable.

[spoiler=Dr. N. Gin]287093i.jpg[spoiler=N. Gin's Lore]This card is also treated as a Machine-Type monster. During your Standby Phase, you can select 1 monster your opponent controls. That card is treated as a Machine-Type monster until the beginning of your opponent's next Standby Phase. If you activate this effect, all Machine-Type monsters are returned to their respectful owner's hands (excluding this card).

[spoiler=The Bearminator]287093.jpg[spoiler=Bearminator's Lore]Select 1 Level 3 or lower monster you control and equip it to this card. When this card would be destroyed by battle, destroy the equipped monster instead. Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Mecha-Bear Token" (Machine-Type/WATER/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 0) to your side of the field. These tokens can attack your opponent directly. When a "Mecha-Bear Token" you control attacks your opponent directly, destroy 1 "Mecha-Bear Token" you control.

[spoiler=Trophy Girl - Ami]287093yj.jpg

Lore is readable.

[spoiler=Tiny Tiger]287093b.jpg[spoiler=Tiny's Lore]This card is treated as a Normal monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect monster with this effect:

•Flip a coin. If the result is heads, Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard. If the result is tails, select 1 monster on your side of the field and send it to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=Traps/Spells {6}][spoiler=Coco Park]287093n.jpg

Lore Is readable

[spoiler=Evolvo Ray]287093.jpg

Lore is readable...

[spoiler=Cortex Vortex]287093t.jpg

Lore is readable.

[spoiler=Cortex's Castle]287093l.jpg

Lore is readable.

[spoiler=Checkpoint Crate]287093i.jpg

Lore is Readable.

[spoiler=Warp Room]287093.jpg

Lore is Readable.

[/align]

Please point out any OCG errors and tell me if a better pic would be nice for a card, although some cards I cannot find better pics for. Also, Wumpa Editions of cards are orange tinted cards that are special addition, and only characters with a significant part of the Crash Bandicoot series will have a Wumpa Edition. I'll try to add at least a card a day.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8.4/10 bad pic on the last one and a lttle OCG errors. other than that' date=' 9.2/10!! :)

[/quote']

You mean evolvo ray? Yeah it is pretty bad, but that is the best one I could find... although I'll keep looking for a better one.

Good cards. Just 1 thing: Crash's effect should say "During your next Standby Phase" instead of "During the Standby Phase this card was Normal Summoned".

9/10

Alright I'll fix that.

Archived