:/

I'm gonna cut the fat and get straight to the point.

I have 2 suggestions, 1 of which has already been suggested, but not cared to. I can't be arsed with persuading. Hopefully you'll actually read the suggestions instead of post what the guy above you said. Oh, and instead of complaining, suggest what I could add to the suggestion.

Suggestion 1

EDIT: That the Google Custom Search is moved. It seems to have affected the placement of other functions.

Suggestion 2

That the theme is changed, or at least a button is added (nowhere obstructive) that allows you to change it. The current theme is ghastly and bland, and looks like it was based off the french flag. I am unaware whether this is a good suggestion or not, but I am fully aware that my other suggestions have been fairly sheet, so this shall be my last.

The total number of supporters shall be the mean of Suggestion 1 and Suggestion 2.

[spoiler=Supporters (7)]

[spoiler=Suggestion 1 (7)]

Muluck

Turtle King

Zexion

ShinyBlade

Мститель Демона

∑cl¡p§e

Kizzi

[spoiler=Suggestion 2 (7)]

Muluck

Turtle King

ShinyBlade

∑cl¡p§e

Kizzi

DemonX

true_madara_uchiha

Suggestion 1, I absolutely whole heartedly support. It abstructs the page where it is. It does not need to be taken away completely just moved, so that the Full Reply page and polls are not moved to the far right side of the page.

Suggestion 2, I support.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived