[Winner Decided] Official Card Contest for January

YCMaker

This is the first official card contest, and I'm sure it won't be the last. I'll try to do one of these every month.

Theme: The theme is military. This is quite broad so be creative.

Deadline: January 25th, 2007.

Prize: 150 points, and "Card Creator of the Month" status until the next official contest.

Winner: joshcooper

Winning Cards:

mlrsjpgset116489set2063pp8.jpg

javelinmph15sjpgset1648tf5.jpg

defboostiftheopponentdepw7.jpg

I will be picking the winner. I am going to be looking for cards which are creative, look "professional", and are well balanced.

Have fun!

I like this, this is a really great idea. I was wondering, considering it's military, can we make a maximum of a small set of 3 cards each, but they must all be posted in the same post, and more than three means disqualification, please critique my idea. :D 8)

i have a big milary card set for my fan fic is it ok if i use them because if it is ill turn them into cards now.also Danilus your spell card espionage tactics is very broken (over powered ) because if you draw that in your first hand it means you can win the duel easy because during your first turn you give up 2500 life points to get rid of your openents hand then 500 a turn to keep discarding from your openents hand. you might want to be thinking to change it to once per turn you can use the card.

I'm upset. I had a really good idea for a set of cards for this...but then I came up with a better one. I'm upset the maximum you can enter is 3 :(

But anyway, here's my Banner set:

ASTANDARD.jpg

ALEGION.jpg

Yeah...the text is kinda long...

Pay 2000 Life Points. This card's effect is different corresponding to the amount of Warrior-Type monsters you have on your side of the field.

1) All Warrior-Type monsters face-up on your side of the field are unaffected by Spell and Trap cards.

2) For every Warrior-Type monster face-up on your side of the field, increase the DEF of all Warrior-Type monsters on your side of the field by 500.

3) For every monster on your opponent's side of the field, increase the ATK of all Warrior-Type monsters face-up on your side of the field by 400.

4) By tributing 1 monster on your side of the field, a Warrior-Type monster face-up on your side of the field that you select can attack twice during the same Battle Phase, and the effects of the monsters it destroys as a result of battle are not activated.

5) Whenever a Warrior-Type monster face-up on your side of the field is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, you may Special Summon a Level 4 or Lower Warrior-Type monster from your hand to the field.

AFALLEN.jpg

I say after all the entries are in and judged' date=' we could make the Yugioh Card Maker Army, aka the YCMA. lmao, only if you wanna :lol:[/quote']

Reminds me too much of the YMCA song... :lol: How about YCMTA (Yu-gi-oh Card Makers Tactical Army)

Yeah, I like that idea :lol:

After much deliberation, I have decided upon a winner. This task was not easy, as most of the cards created were very realistic and well-made.

That being said, only one person can win, and that person is... joshcooper!

Archived