Handcuffs Dragon v.s Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon

ok guys here the the question: about Handcuffs and red-eyes;

Handcuffs Dragon:"Effect Monster

WIND / Dragon / 5 Stars

ATK: 1800 DEF: 1800

Passcode: 97904474

When this card is destroyed by battle with an attacking monster your opponent controls and is sent to the Graveyard, you can equip this card to that monster. The equipped monster loses 1800 ATK. When it is destroyed and this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card.

Ruling:"Handcuffs Dragon’s" effect does not target when it is activated. However, while equipped to a monster it targets the equipped monster.

If "Handcuffs Dragon" becomes equipped to a monster with its effect, "Tailor of the Fickle" cannot be used to equip it to another monster.

Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon:"Effect Monster

DARK / Dragon / 7 Stars

ATK: 2400 DEF: 2000

Passcode: 05186893

You can Tribute Summon this card in Attack Position by Tributing 1 Zombie-Type monster. When this card destroys a Zombie-Type monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon that monster to your side of the field.

Ruling: N/A

My problem is when red-eyes attack handcuffs which effect over rule the other or which come first? In the official Rule Book is say turn player's priority. But Handcuffs effect happen when sent to the graveyard, red-eyes zombie effect let you special summon the zombie when destroy by him. (Keep in mind I had "Zombie World" on the field!)

Zombie World-"All monsters on the field and in any Graveyard become Zombie-Type monsters. Neither player can Tribute Summon monsters, except Zombie-Type monsters."

If Zombie World was on the field' date=' and some punk tried to summon handcuffs, there wouldn't be no handcuffs. I mean, no tributing?

But still, turn's priority, I'm going with my favorite card in my zombie deck, Red-Eyes's effect should come first.

[/quote']

ok i was wondering if i was right or not, and he got handcuffs before my zombie world tho, but still player's turn priority rocks. the only thing that had me question as un-sure because both card are trigger effect. so thx Sammidysam!

Archived