-CeDeFiA Tournament- ∑cl¡p§e vs. Muluck *Cards are in!*

Muluck

This is the official 1 on 1 competition thread between ∑cl¡p§e and Muluck. In participation with CeDeFiA's Round Robin Tournament.

When both contestant's have finished their cards, they will placed in the First Post for voting to begin. The deadline to have the cards in is 11/03/09.

Cards can now no longer be edited.

[spoiler=∑cl¡p§e]

[align=center]Alright! LET'S DO THIS!

168497xm.jpg

Effect (if you need glasses):

If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Monster Gate" you win the duel. Once per turn' date=' you can pay 200 Life Points equal to the Level of this card, to Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard.[/size'][/align]

[spoiler=Mulck]

418473.jpg

Efect:

You may switch this card to Defense Position once per turn to Special Summon 1 "Kukabara Token" (Beast-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 100) in Attack Position. While this card is in face-up Defense Position, increase the ATK of all LIGHT monsters you control by the combined total ATK of each "Kukabara Token" you control. In addition, if a LIGHT monster you control would be destroyed by battle this turn, you may sacrifice 1 "Kukabara Token" to negate the attack.

I vote for Muluck. Eclipse's card can be way to powerful. I mean all you have to do is activate a spell card to summon the monster, and you get a auto win... However Muluck's card, is much less powerful, and quite a interesting effect. So far I don't see any OCG errors(I'm bad at OCG). Even though I like Eclipse's card pic better, it's way too powerful, so I vote for Muluck.

I vote for Muluck. Eclipse's card can be way to powerful. I mean all you have to do is activate a spell card to summon the monster' date=' and you get a auto win... However Muluck's card, is much less powerful, and quite a interesting effect. So far I don't see any OCG errors(I'm bad at OCG). Even though I like Eclipse's card pic better, it's way too powerful, so I vote for Muluck.

[/quote']

Thank you for voting in this contest. =D

Muluck 1 | Eclipse 0

I vote for Muluck.

Any card with "you win this duel"' date=' is always going to be OP.

And for the above effect to happen with only one card, is just ridiculous.

I have not even read Muluck's card effect thoroughly, and I have come to this decision.

[/quote']

Muluck 2 | Eclipse 0

omg' date=' I haven't seen any mention of Monster Gate in forever :lol:

Anyway, Eclispe's card is OP'd since it never states the Level of the Special Summoned Light monster.

My vote for Muluck.

[/quote']

Muluck 3 | Eclipse 0

I think my score will determine who I vote for.

[spoiler=Muluck's card]

16/25 Pic

The pic is good, its just the background looks rather off

38 (23 for Effect. 15 for OCG) /50 Effect/OCG

The effect seems balanced. It does have OCG, both major and minor.

[spoiler= Corrected OCG]

Once per turn, you can switch this card to Defense Position to Special Summon 1 "Kukabara Token" (Beast-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 100) in Attack Position. While this card is in face-up Defense Position, all LIGHT monsters you control gains ATK equal to the combined total ATK of each "Kukabara Token" you control. If a LIGHT monster you control would be destroyed by battle this turn, you may tribute 1 "Kukabara Token" to negate the attack.

15/25 Originality.

The card has originality, but the last effect makes it seems like it was from the Six Samurai set.

[spoiler=Eclipse's card]

14/25 Pic

The pic is good, but the background is kinda bland as well.

35 (15 for effect 20 for OCG)/50 Effect/OCG (Read Requirements)

I only managed to find minor OCG, but it seems pretty good. However, the effect to overpowered. Winning the duel by the effect of a monster is a bit too much. Also, paying only 800 Life Points so you can Special Summon a LIGHT monster from your Graveyard way too much. Give it a Level limit. You can end up Special Summon BEUD and only pay 800 Life Points.

[spoiler= Corrected OCG]

If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Monster Gate", you win the Duel. Once per turn, you can pay 200 Life Points equal to the Level of this card, to Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard.

13/25 Originality.

Even though I see some originality in this card, the effect kind of ruins the originality. It seems like you rushed the effect rather quickly.

I think my score will determine who I vote for.

[spoiler=Muluck's card]

16/25 Pic

The pic is good' date=' its just the background looks rather off[/b']

38 (23 for Effect. 15 for OCG) /50 Effect/OCG

The effect seems balanced. It does have OCG, both major and minor.

[spoiler= Corrected OCG]

Once per turn, you can switch this card to Defense Position to Special Summon 1 "Kukabara Token" (Beast-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 100) in Attack Position. While this card is in face-up Defense Position, all LIGHT monsters you control gains ATK equal to the combined total ATK of each "Kukabara Token" you control. If a LIGHT monster you control would be destroyed by battle this turn, you may tribute 1 "Kukabara Token" to negate the attack.

15/25 Originality.

The card has originality, but the last effect makes it seems like it was from the Six Samurai set.

[spoiler=Eclipse's card]

14/25 Pic

The pic is good, but the background is kinda bland as well.

35 (15 for effect 20 for OCG)/50 Effect/OCG (Read Requirements)

I only managed to find minor OCG, but it seems pretty good. However, the effect to overpowered. Winning the duel by the effect of a monster is a bit too much. Also, paying only 800 Life Points so you can Special Summon a LIGHT monster from your Graveyard way too much. Give it a Level limit. You can end up Special Summon BEUD and only pay 800 Life Points.

[spoiler= Corrected OCG]

If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Monster Gate", you win the Duel. Once per turn, you can pay 200 Life Points equal to the Level of this card, to Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard.

13/25 Originality.

Even though I see some originality in this card, the effect kind of ruins the originality. It seems like you rushed the effect rather quickly.

Your grading scale is confusng. But I am assuming your vote goes for my card, since the tallied total is highest for me. So..

Muluck 4 | Eclipse 0

OK...

[spoiler=Muluck]

Pic - 10/25

Kinda bland. And I can see text on the upper left corner =/

OCG/Effect - 32/50

Mainly all of what galesonic said.

Originality - 12/25

I feel I have heard of that effect somewhere =/

[spoiler=Eclipse]

20/25

I really liked your pic. I really did.

OCG/Effect - 20/50

Your effect kinda ruined everything. OCG was almost perfect.

Originality - 20/25

I haven't seen Monster Gate used in an effect before.

OK...

[spoiler=Muluck]

Pic - 10/25

Kinda bland. And I can see text on the upper left corner =/

OCG/Effect - 32/50

Mainly all of what galesonic said.

Originality - 12/25

I feel I have heard of that effect somewhere =/

[spoiler=Eclipse]

20/25

I really liked your pic. I really did.

OCG/Effect - 20/50

Your effect kinda ruined everything. OCG was almost perfect.

Originality - 20/25

I haven't seen Monster Gate used in an effect before.

So.. what does that mean? Eclipse scored a 60 some how, and I recieved a 54 some how. So does that mean Eclipse wins?

Ok well i'm one of CeD's judges so here it goes...

[spoiler=Mulucks Cards]

15/25 Pic

The pic looks just a little blurry, plus there is text in the corner.

35/50 Effect/OCG

Not to bad, minor errors

15/25 Originality

I agree with CeD, sounds like I know it from somewhere

[spoiler=Eclipse]

23/25 Pic

I really like the pic, goes well with the name

40/50 Effect/OCG

Kinda short, but very good effect, I like how you used Monster Gate

18/25 Originality

I would say fairly original

Archived