spellcaster/warrior deck complete

zane trusedale

This is my main characters deck for my fantic check it out.

1x black luster soldier-evony of begining

1x dark magican of choas

1x spell striker

1x command knight

1x mahilo vailo

1x blade knight

1x gearfreid the iron knight

1x necro gardna

1x marauding capatin

2x peten the dark clown

1x choas sorrcerror

1x dark magican girl

1x skilled dark magican

1x dark magican girl

2x witch of black forest.

1x chthonian soldeir

1x royal magical libary

1x familair knight

1x exiled force

1x sage of stillness

1x sage of silence

1x magian of faith

1x breaker the magical warrior

1x old vindictive magican

1x apperintice magian

1x warrior of zera

1x kycoo the ghost destroyer

traps

1x mirror force

1x solomon wishes

1x sheild spear

1x magical cylinder

1x common charity

1x blast with chain

1x chthonian blast

1x call of haunted

1x dimension wall

1x jar of greed

1x ready for interception

1x dust tronando

1x sakuretu armor

magic

1x magical dimension

1x lighting blade

1x a.forces

1x painful choice

1x axe of despair

1x brain control

1x pot of greed

1x pot avarice

1x lucky iron axe

1x smashing ground

It is not bad, qua structure I give it a 10/10, however as the Slime Lord says you should have seperated two decks, one spellcaster and one warrior deck. I know you very well and your story is known by me too, so I understand for that story you choose a combination. However, I am getting lost in my own words, it is a good deck.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Deck is far too large (52 cards by my count) and contains many random cards (Jar of Greed in a deck with more than 40 cards? What on earth is the point of this, other than to slow the deck down?). It's also missing several staples (where is Graceful Charity? Also, Call of the Haunted over Monster Reborn? Smashing Ground over Raigeki? Brain Control over Change of Heart?) and contains many cards that are just plain terrible even in the Advanced format (Dimension Wall, for example).

Your only banned cards that I can see are Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning, Chaos Sorcerer, Painful Choice, Witch of the Black Forest (in two, which isn't allowed in Traditional by the way), and Pot of Greed. Either add more Traditional staples or remove those five cards and make it an Advanced format deck.

• 2 weeks later...

why would you have graceful charity i would have reckless greed over that card cus it forces you to discard

well Graceful Charity has a lot of combo...after discarding a monster..u can special summon it from ur graveyard by the help of monster reborn, premature burial or call of the haunted..:)

This is my main characters deck for my fantic check it out.

1x black luster soldier-evony of begining

1x dark magican of choas

1x command knight

3x blade knight

1x choas sorrcerror

1x witch of black forest.

1x exiled force

1x magian of faith

1x breaker the magical warrior

1x kycoo the ghost destroyer

1x Sangan

1x Cyber Jar

2x air Knight Parsahth

1xSnipe Hunter

1x Tribe infecting virus

traps

1x mirror force

1x call of haunted

2x Dark Bribe

1x sakuretu armor

1X Torrential Tribute

1X Ring of Destruction

magic

1x painful choice

1x pot of greed

1x pot avarice

1x smashing ground

1x Change of Heart

1x Monster Reborn

1x Graceful Charity

1x Raigeki

1x Harpies Feather Duster

1x Dark Hole

1x Heavy Storm

1x Snatch Steal

1x Deliquent Duo

2x Reinforcements of the army

Here is how to build a good chaos deck

traps

1x mirror force

1x call of haunted

2x Dark Bribe

1x sakuretu armor

1X Torrential Tribute

1X Ring of Destruction

hmmmmm....

why dont u use "Dimension Prison" instead of sakuretsu armor...

much better if monster was remove from play instead of sending to graveyard right? so that ur opponent can't special summon it from the graveyard or do anything else to special summon other monster..what do u think..??

traps

1x mirror force

1x call of haunted

2x Dark Bribe

1x sakuretu armor

1X Torrential Tribute

1X Ring of Destruction

hmmmmm....

why dont u use "Dimension Prison" instead of sakuretsu armor...

much better if monster was remove from play instead of sending to graveyard right? so that ur opponent can't special summon it from the graveyard or do anything else to special summon other monster..what do u think..??

Yea true dimensional prison is better

• 1 month later...

Deck is far too large (52 cards by my count) and contains many random cards (Jar of Greed in a deck with more than 40 cards? What on earth is the point of this' date=' other than to slow the deck down?). It's also missing several staples (where is Graceful Charity? Also, Call of the Haunted over Monster Reborn? Smashing Ground over Raigeki? Brain Control over Change of Heart?) and contains many cards that are just plain terrible even in the Advanced format (Dimension Wall, for example).

Your only banned cards that I can see are Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning, Chaos Sorcerer, Painful Choice, Witch of the Black Forest (in two, which isn't allowed in Traditional by the way), and Pot of Greed. Either add more Traditional staples or remove those five cards and make it an Advanced format deck.

[/quote']The point i'm using spellcaster and warrior the key card is BLSEOTB,the reason i have Graceful Charity is to help discard my light& dark spellcasters and warrior to help me summon the key card.I hate monster reborn because it's overused.Brain contorl because i'm tryin to at least have some non forbidden cards in it.Dimension wall is a great card to save your lps.I won't remove these cards because there some of my best and favorite cards(the banned ones).

Deck is far too large (52 cards by my count) and contains many random cards (Jar of Greed in a deck with more than 40 cards? What on earth is the point of this' date=' other than to slow the deck down?). It's also missing several staples (where is Graceful Charity? Also, Call of the Haunted over Monster Reborn? Smashing Ground over Raigeki? Brain Control over Change of Heart?) and contains many cards that are just plain terrible even in the Advanced format (Dimension Wall, for example).

[/quote']The point i'm using spellcaster and warrior the key card is BLSEOTB,

Then add more Forbidden cards.

the reason i have Graceful Charity is to help discard my light& dark spellcasters and warrior to help me summon the key card.

Except you don't have Graceful Charity; it isn't in the decklist in your opening post. And there is no excuse for not running Graceful Charity.

I hate monster reborn because it's overused.

Spite.

Brain contorl because i'm tryin to at least have some non forbidden cards in it.

Spite.

Dimension wall is a great card to save your lps.

Dimension Wall sucks. Life Points mean nothing.

I won't remove these cards because there some of my best and favorite cards(the banned ones).

Then add more good Forbidden cards, or you'll be walked all over.

Ok i thank you for the help.But i won't be walked all over beuse i've used this deck a few times(3) and only lost 1 time out of the thrre.Whats spite mean? just curious.I'll add Gc to the decklist.Waht you suggest i add and take out of the deck.But i'd like the deck to have only spellcaster and warriors if you do help plz.

"Spite" means you're hurting yourself for no reason other than to hurt something else. In this case, you're weakening your deck by running Call over Reborn in order to spite Reborn, and Brain Control over Change of Heart because you're trying to spite Forbidden cards.

And start by removing the second Witch of the Black Forest and your Dimension Wall.

Archived