DotA - BATCH 10 (Abaddon, Lord of Avernus +suppor cards)

pterryz

Batch 1 - Rikimaru!!!

[spoiler=Rikimaru LV1]279201d.jpg

[spoiler=Rikimaru LV2]279201z.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set. This card can only be Special Summon during your End Phase by removing from play one Rikimaru LV1 you control.

Blink Strike:

If this card is attacked select and activate 1 of the following effects:

- Negate the attack and return this card to your hand.

- Negate the attack, this card attacks one Attack Position monster your opponent controls.

[spoiler=Rikimaru LV3]279201l.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set. This card can only be Special Summon at the start of either player's Battle Phase by removing from play one Rikimaru LV2 you control.

Backstab:

When this monster attacks a face-down monster, destroy the face-down monster with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or damage calculation

[spoiler=Rikimaru LV6]279201e.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summon. This card can only be Normal Summon or Set by removing from play one Rikimaru LV3 you control.

Permanent Invisibility:

Your opponent cannot attack your Life Points directly. This card can only be attacked and be affected by your opponent's card effect if this card attacks on the previous turn.

Batch 2 - Items Part 1!!!

[spoiler=Observer Ward]279201m.jpg

[spoiler=Sentry Ward]279201t.jpg

[spoiler=Dust of Appearance]279201n.jpg

[spoiler=Gem of Truesight]279201y.jpg

Batch 3 - Rooftrellen the Treant Protector!!!

[spoiler=Rooftrellen the Treant Protector]279201b.jpg

[spoiler=Living Armor]279201cv.jpg

[spoiler=Eyes in the Forest]279201q.jpg

[spoiler=Nature's Guise]279201t.jpg

[spoiler=Overgrowth]279201a.jpg

Batch 4 - Items Part 2!!!

[spoiler=Refresher Orb]279201l.jpg

[spoiler=Manta Style]279201i.jpg

[spoiler=Aegis of Immortal]279201.jpg

[spoiler=Linken's Sphere]279201.jpg

Batch 5 - Synchro Monsters!!!

[spoiler=DotA Hero - Kael the Invoker]279201w.jpg

[spoiler=DotA Hero - Darchrow the Enigma]279201o.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 Darchrow the Enigma + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, tribute 1 monster you control to Special Summon 3 "Dire Eidolon" Tokens(Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 500/DEF 500). At the start of your opponent's Battle Phase you can discard 3 cards, all monsters your opponent controls cannot declare an attack until the End Phase then inflict 100 damage to your opponent's Life Points for every monster your opponent controls.

[spoiler=DotA Hero - Darkterror the Faceless Void]279201bj.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 Darkterror the Faceless Void + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle or by a card effect controlled by your opponent it is not destroyed. This card does not take any battle damage. You can discard 2 cards, for 4 turns both players cannot activate any card effects and all monsters they control (excluding this card) cannot declare an attack and cannot be used as a Tribute for Tribute Summon.

[spoiler=DotA Hero - Jah’rakal the Troll Warlord]279201e.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 Jah'rakal the Troll Warlord + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Every time your opponent's monster declares an attack, call the type of card (Spell, Trap, or Monster) on top of your Deck. If you call it right, negate the attack. Each turn, you can discard any number of cards from your hand, this card can attack equal to the number of cards you discarded by this effect.

The Materials for the Synchro monster can be found >> HERE!

Batch 6 - Items Part 3!!!

[spoiler=Arcane Ring]279201y.jpg

[spoiler=Headdress of Rejuvenation]279201.jpg

[spoiler=Eul's Scepter of Divinity]279201n.jpg

[spoiler=Boots of Travel]279201h.jpg

Batch 7 - Items Part 4!!!

[spoiler=Mekansm]279201.jpg

[spoiler=Divine Rapier]279201z.jpg

[spoiler=Mask of Madness]279201g.jpg

[spoiler=Helm of the Dominator]279201.jpg

Batch 8 - Miscellaneous!!!

[spoiler=World Tree]279201.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set. This card cannot be Special Summon except by this card's effect. Special Summon this card during your Standby Phase in face-up Defense Position. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card is unaffected by any card effects. This card cannot be attacked if the controller of this card controls another card. This card cannot be used as a Tribute. If this card is destroyed in battle the controller of this card losses the Duel.

[spoiler=Frozen Throne]279201em.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set. This card can only be Special Summon on your opponent side of the Field in face-up Defense Position. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card is unaffected by any card effects. This card cannot be attacked if the controller of this card controls another card. This card cannot be used as a Tribute. If this card is destroyed in battle the controller of this card losses the Duel.

[spoiler=Tavern of Heroes]279201.jpg

[spoiler=Fountain of Life]279201j.jpg

Batch 9 - Mogul Khan the Axe!!!

[spoiler=Mogul Khan the Axe]279201x.jpg

This card cannot attack a face-down monster. If this card's level is higher by 3 levels than the monster it battles, you can destroy that monster by this card's effect without applying damage calculation. Each time this card destroys a monster in battle or by this card's effect, increase the level of this card (max 12). Increase this card's original ATK by 300 and its DEF by 100 points each time this card gains a level.

[spoiler=Berserker's Call]279201j.jpg

[spoiler=Battle Hunger]279201kp.jpg

[spoiler=Counter Helix]279201.jpg

Batch 10 - Abaddon, Lord of Avernus!!!

[spoiler=Abaddon the Lord of Avernus LV6]279201.jpg

At the start of your Battle Phase, you can activate this effect:

- Until the End Phase of your opponent, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. The controller of this card, does not take battle damage, from battle involving this card. If this card battles a monster, you gain Life Points, equal to the ATK of the monster, this card battles. If you activate this effect, you cannot activate it, during your next turn.

[spoiler=Abaddon the Lord of Avernus LV12]279201p.jpgThis card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Tributing 1 "Abaddon the Lord of Avernus LV6" and 1 Level 6 Normal monster you control. If this card is Special Summoned by this effect, this card gains the effect of "Abaddon the Lord of Avernus LV6". The battle damage this card inflicts is doubled. Once per turn, you can pay 1500 Life Points to inflict 2500 damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=Abaddon's Aphotic Shield]279201c.jpg

Not bad' date=' the 2nd pic is from a screamshot?, good OCG and effects

9/10

do you play DotA?

[/quote']

Yeah I do play DotA!

I just google the pics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the comments guys! More to come!!!

Yeah! I know, it's just for fun. When I promoted my DotA set to be played on YVD, it doesn't have the name of the action.

Let's just say, this is not a YGO CG card but DotA CG card.

Currently my set is being studied so that it will be fitted to be used on YVD.

Yeah! I know' date=' it's just for fun. When I promoted my DotA set to be played on YVD, it doesn't have the name of the action.

[/quote']

Oh. Wow. I've lived in Asia for 4 years, don't know what DotA is, so I can't really respond on that part.

Yeah! I know' date=' it's just for fun. When I promoted my DotA set to be played on YVD, it doesn't have the name of the action.

[/quote']

Oh. Wow. I've lived in Asia for 4 years, don't know what DotA is, so I can't really respond on that part.

Well DotA or the Defense of the Ancients is a map for the Warcraft 3 created originally by Euls and Guinsoo, then IcedFrog took over the project.

I thought most of the people worldwide know this game, guess I was wrong...

To think of it, yeah there's no DotA playing cards... I think I'll create one and promote one... but still, playing it on Warcraft is more fun.

[/quote']

Well DotA or the Defense of the Ancients is a map for the Warcraft 3 created originally by Euls and Guinsoo, then IcedFrog took over the project.

I thought most of the people worldwide know this game, guess I was wrong...

To think of it, yeah there's no DotA playing cards... I think I'll create one and promote one... but still, playing it on Warcraft is more fun.

Its in fluent Mandarin, I can only speak fluent English. Yeah, thanks for telling me.

Yeah, the cost of Mekansm is too high, but it serve its purpose. Especially when you're using the "Exchange of the Spirit" OTK deck.

Divine Rapier really is OPed equip spell, but it has a very dangerous drawback. If you play DotA, you'll know... Divine Item is the best item and the one who gives tremendous ATK bonus. The wielder gets 250 bonus attack damage.

The description in DotA is:

"The Divine Rapier was granted by God himself to the rebels in the War of the Magi."

A player who's using Divine Rapier is having a very heavy pressure, since once his Hero dies, the Rapier drops and the opponents will surely have it. Thus, must ensure that he's hero is indestructible, or else the item will drop and it will surely turn the sides.

DotA players will surely exclaimed: "He's a GODLIKE... HOLY ****"

Well, I bet only those DotA players could comprehend what I'm saying. :(

Oh, I modified Mask of Madness btw.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived