Ways to make Spirits decent?

Don't let the rep and user level fool you; my other account is glitched.

anyways, I've been thinking of ways to make a Spirit-based deck. Not one to be used in meta-game and upscale competitions, (i can't imagine spirits being useful against lightsworns and whatnot) but just something that could generally run well.

If anything, i'd like it to use either Yamata Dragon or Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi, or possibly even both. other than that, not much else :P

Don't let the rep and user level fool you; my other account is glitched.

anyways' date=' I've been thinking of ways to make a Spirit-based deck. Not one to be used in meta-game and upscale competitions, (i can't imagine spirits being useful against lightsworns and whatnot) but just something that could generally run well.

If anything, i'd like it to use either Yamata Dragon or Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi, or possibly even both. other than that, not much else :P

[/quote']

And you are?

There are many ways to make spirits better.

1.) Fire art.

2.) Creature swap.

3.) 3 Spring of Rebirth + 2 Spirits Invitation = MASSIVE LP gain and bounces your opponent's monsters as well. 500 (how much health gained per monster) X 2(Number of monsters bounced) = 1000 LP (LP Gained) - 500 LP (Cost of keeping Invite on the field)per turn at the BARE minamal 1500 X 4 = 6000 - 1000 at the MAX.

Archived