Just a few to start....

ICEBURG

I'm new and this is the first forum I'm posting in, just so you'll know. Now that that's out of the way. These are card's I made before I found the yu-gi-oh card maker. they are all made up of tv/games. I made them all in paint...you know, copy and pasting....only things that weren't copied were the cards them selves and the words. the attribute, pic, all that other stuff was copied onto the cards...

ElricBrothers.png

When powered up by WTM and RBAM, double EB atk. when in battle. This effect can only be activated once during the duel.

ElementalMaiden.png

During your atk. phase, if your opponent has 2 or more monsters on the field who are stronger than EM, cut their atk. in half and add the new atk. powers to EM. The monsters recieve their original atk. once her effect is completed.

MasterChiefsBackup.png

When this card is tributed to summon 'MCNT', return it to the field in defense position.

MasterChiefsNewToy.png

(Second fav. cause only non-effect...^_^) The Master chief has a new toy and he's just dying to try it out.

RenamonCard.png

When Renamon is the only monster on the field, you can special summon one 'Renamon Sisters' from your deck onto the field. If you choose to activate this effect, decrease 'Renamon's' atk. by 200.

Flamedramon.png

This card can only be ritual summoned with the ritual card, 'Fire Egg of Courage'., you must also offer monsters whose total level equal 12 or more as a tribute from the field or your hand. Raise the atk. of 'Flamedramon' by 200pts. for every pyro monster in you and your opponents graveyard.

WhirlwindBooster.jpg

Increase the atk. of a wind monster by 1500pts. If this card is destroyed, replace it at the top of your deck. If the monster is destroyed, summon it back to the field with an extra 300pts.

WatchfulFlames.jpg

You can only activate this card when 'Elric Brothers' or 'Full Metal Alchemist' are on the field. Boost one of the named cards atk. by1000pts for every monster in your deck, hand, or graveyard with the word alchemist in it's name.

RoyMustangFlameAlchemist.png

This card can only be ritual summoned by the card Flames of a Lt., you must also offer monsters whose total leval equal 10 as a tribute from the field or your hand. Boost 'RM:FA' atk. by 800. for every fire monster in your graveyard.

HiddenFlames.jpg

You can only play this card when there is a monster in your hand with the word Alchemist on it. Discard a monster card from your hand with Alchemist in it's name to the graveyard, then remove your opponents hand from play.

AndroidKazemon.png

Kazemon+ Andromon. If there are no monsters on the field when this card is summoned, raise it's atk. by 2000pts. If 1 or more monsters are on the field, decrease it's atk. by 2000pts.

RenamonsTargetPractice.jpg

Choose a monster on your side of the field with Renamon in it's name. The opponent can only atk. that card during their battle phase as long as this card remains on the field. If this card is destroyed, destroy the monster it was attached to. If the monster is destroyed, you are allowed to pick another monster as the target.

RenamonSisters.png

This monster can only be special summoned by the effect of Renamon. Increase this cards atk. by 500. for every monster on the field with Renamon in it's name, including this one. Destroy this card automatically when their are no monsters on the field with Renamon in it's name, excluding this one.

MetalicRenamon.png

For a price of 2000pts. (meant LP), raise the atk. and def. of 'Metallic Renamon' by 1000. This effect can only be activated if their are one or more monsters with Renamon in it's name on the field.

DiamondSpikeStorm.jpg

(My favorite...^_^) You can only activate this card when you have a monster with Renamon in it's name on the field. Destroy the monster attacking a monster with Renamon in it's name.

DemonicGrowth.jpg

You can only activate this card when you have a monster on the field with Renamon in it's name. Search your deck for 2 level 4 or higher monsters in your deck with Renamon in it's name and special summon them to the field. Boost their power by 200 for every monster on the field with Renamon in it's name.

DarkDestruction.jpg

Destroy all cards on the field with Renamon in it's name. Remove cards from your opponents deck equal to the number of cards destroyed with Renamon in it's name.

CrushingMedatation.jpg

You can only play this card when you have a monster on the field with Renamon in it's name. Boost the power of a monster with Renamon in it's name by 500 for three turns, at the end of the third turn destroy the monster and discard three cards from your deck to the graveyard.

BladeBreakersCheer.jpg

When equiped to either (All them blader's is too much to write...) Max, Rei, Kai, or Tyson the blader, increase their power by 200pts. for every monster on the field with blader in it's name.

WinryTheAlchemist.jpg

You can only activate this card if there is a 'WTM' on the field. For this turn only, 'WTM' receives a 100pt power boost. When your turn ends, discard this card, along with 'WTM' to the graveyard.

WinryTheMechanic.png

As long as this card is face-up on the field, any 'Elric Brothers' on the field get's an extra 500pts. In addition to this effect, if 'Elric Brothers' are powered up by Rockbell Automail, boost 'WTM's' atk. by 1000pts.

FullMetalAlchemist.png

Raise the atk. of this card for every 'Winry the Mechanic' and 'Rockbell Automail' in your graveyard by 800pts. In addition to this effect, if their are any 'Elric Brothers' in your graveyard, special summon them onto the field.

AlchemicPowerBurst.jpg

This Card can only be attached to 'Full Metal Alchemist. During your battle phase, if this card is attached to FMA, Destroy all monsters on the field, excluding FMA, and deduct half of the total atk of the destroyed monsters from your opponents life points. FMA may not atk this turn.

Took about five minutes to set these all up.....my clicking finger is tired....lol...^_^...

Edit: Made RBAM and am done with their effects...changed a few things here and there, but overall I left them the same...

Thanks, but I'll never give up my elemental maiden...it's prolly the most realistic, and it's the first one I ever made...^_^...evan tried to turn it into a real one, thought I didn't have the right this for it...^_^U...also if you can't see the effect's I'm rewriting them under the cards....

Edit: I made the missing card...

220pngset123098set20490vh4.jpg[/img]

• 6 months later...

Archived