The YCM Tag Team Union

Wicket

Ok, so Star helped, or more importantly, came up with the base name for this club, so I take no credit for it.

Ok, kids, this is my first ever club. Everybody that joins will be split into groups. This will work similar to Star's Naruto club, with "ranks", for each member, only in this club, ranks will go by order of military ranks. Of course, there will also be competitions, contests, and a few surprises. Points and reps will be given out for the winners, and I'll also have "surprises", when the club gets a lot of members.

Same rules apply as other clubs. Members must have true sportsmanship, no spamming at all, etc, etc.

Note: I'm not participating in this club. I'll wait until members join, then I'll split you into teams, then I'll give out the details.

Member List

Gladiator Beast Twilight

asuma181

kid

haris

tallman95

nukyasu

filipe g

university 222

Yami Cookie1145

God GAK

georgeyboy654

rahim the card maker

[align=center]Twilight Starwind

Gladiator Beast Twilight

kid

tallman 95

filipe g

Yami Cookie1145

georgeyboy654

Light And Darkness

asuma 181

harris

nukyasu

university 222

God GAK

rahim the card maker[/align]

It's a type of club, but it's basically going to be a type of competition. Like Star's Naruto club, I'll be splitting the members into different teams, and I'll give out contests or challenges for the team to accomplish, basically trying to beat the other team (or teams, if more members join).

It'll be similar to many competitive threads the YCM has had over time. I tell you what you need to do, you do it. Of course, I'll give points, reps, and some other stuff, too. Of course, when more members join, I'll give out more details.

Archived