Fake Kingdom Nusquam Mos Subsisto Nos

Spirit of DMG

Once per turn during "your Standby Phase" pay 1000 Life Points. If you do not destroy this card. "Once per turn", during your Main Phase place 1 "Fake Type Pie Token" on all face up monsters on the field with "Fake Type" in their name. (Max 5) For each "Fake Type Pie Token" equiped to a monster increase that monsters ATK and DEF by 500.

Small changes but relatively the same.

P.S: You should copy and paste on the first post otherwise people wanting to join the club will get confused.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazy stick figure blood?

Also... ANOTHER new thread? Now I'm wondering why... why did it get locked?

NVM, I just read creator's idea to step down and let DMG take the lead. Which he could have done without locking the FTA thread, and just saying DMG was leader in the first post.... but, oh well...

So now we have to do what? Wer just start from step 1 AGAIN?

I'm severely pissed off at that fact. Cause it would be like raising a pookemon to lv 100 then letting it go

Also, I voted on the theme song contest

I wish a likin park song was an option, but oh well.

And yes, My avatar is a girl.

Crazy stick figure blood?

Also... ANOTHER new thread? Now I'm wondering why... why did it get locked?

NVM' date=' I just read creator's idea to step down and let DMG take the lead. Which he could have done without locking the FTA thread, and just saying DMG was leader in the first post.... but, oh well...

So now we have to do what? Wer just start from step 1 AGAIN?

I'm severely pissed off at that fact. Cause it would be like raising a pookemon to lv 100 then letting it go

Also, I voted on the theme song contest

I wish a likin park song was an option, but oh well.

And yes, My avatar is a girl.

[/quote']

1. What theme song contest? (I just like to know things)

2. Your avatar's a GIRL???? I thought it was a guy! Akward... And why did you get rid of your old one?

1. Theme song contest for this club. Try going a few pages back. It's posted twice. I'm not gonna post it again

2.Cause I like this one. (no one knows what gender I am. I have been known to swich from sasuke to chibi dark link(one of my favs) to a girl to sasuke again and finally, to this one.)

1. Theme song contest for this club. Try going a few pages back. It's posted twice. I'm not gonna post it again

2.Cause I like this one. (no one knows what gender I am. I have been known to swich from sasuke to chibi dark link(one of my favs) to a girl to sasuke again and finally' date=' to this one.)

[/quote']

You make a lot of gender changes, weird... I'm gonna go check out the theme contest song thing...

... we already established that... which is why we didn't care when it got locked. At least mine was original. And it was only to get out fights (admit it, ur fights with DMG were epic in there)

While in yours, people tried to make a storyline that didn't exist. So it failed.

So... what happened to the contest between me, Kailyn, and maybe hollowblade?

[spoiler=In a spoiler, so it's not spam]I'll give any1 a rep if they can guess my gender...

Hint: If you think you've found it, it may be hidden deeper than you think. (whatever the heck that means...)

Well its good that your back DarkLink remember look at my new rule.

which new rule?

Archived