Ever felt like some cards should also be forbidden in traditional?

I mean' date=' compare raigeki with deliquent duo! I think some card do not deserve being limited, not even in traditional. What do you think?

[/quote']

While i do feel you may be right, this might never happen because traditional format was made so players can use Banned cards. If they ban in traditional, it defeats the purpose of having it in the first place

I mean' date=' compare raigeki with deliquent duo! I think some card do not deserve being limited, not even in traditional. What do you think?

[/quote']

While i do feel you may be right, this might never happen because traditional format was made so players can use Banned cards. If they ban in traditional, it defeats the purpose of having it in the first place

yes but there are illegal cards. Can't the chaos guys, raigeki and Makyura just become illegal?

[/quote']

yes but there are illegal cards. Can't the chaos guys, raigeki and Makyura just become illegal?

Then play advanced... otherwise traditional format is banned cards limited, so theres nothing that would change.

Archived