Pokemon Entava Region Game Dex! Help Nedded! there are rewards!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is NOT for splices i might add, and if you just give me a picture, i will come up with the name/info on my own (credit will still be given) i take it that its yours, and your not stealing it.

@duckdude, by asking for it, (but you have to make at least 1 map for me with it, after that do w/e with it, as long as you do this, its 100% free)

anyone can join, you dont even have to give a sprite (but i ask you do) and e-hero shadow, im sorry if i insulted you, i dont really know who you are, so if a did, it was either not on purpose, or i was juts saying something, that happened to be insulting...

yes your in omomo, and omomo, i said i had seen that cubone pre-evo before, i had, it was just posted by you earlier on in that same thread

e-hero shadow: the sprites are good, but there splices, im sorry, but this is for fakemon not splices

haaris: i was just about to get to work on your map when i learned you neg repped me, you dont neg rep someone because there takeing along time to make something for you, iy you had already payed that would be differnt, but you havent, and im not going to make anything for anyone who has neg repped me for it, if you take that neg rep of, ill make you at a discount, but intill then, forget it (p.s. the maps you sent me in pm were good, but the ideas on them werent so good (in other words well made, but what you made with them looked incorrect, not bad) if you can make some more, that look like the ones on the games (i.e. not have grass on the sand) ill pay 1 rep a piece for them (or ill make you that map for 1) but agian i wont do anything untill you remove that neg-rep (to remove it, simply fo to my rep area like your going to give me a rep, and got to your rep (its my only neg rep, so it shouldnt be hard to find) thin youll see delete next to it, click it))

anyways i had added some bug pokemon a while back forgot to say i did.. oh yeah sorry i havent ben on in a few days..

You're gonna love these sprites I made, they're mainly for the new region that I'm going to make, but you can use them too. :) I've had them for a while but never posted them because I never saw you on, I thought you had given up on this project. Anyways here they are. Most attacks I made up, feel free to change them or add descriptions and damage to them, it's up to you.

2005642483422179898_rs.jpg

English Name: Dinoter

Type: Water

Species: Baby Water Dinosaur

Pokedex Entry: This Pokemon's shell acts as a barrier. The Pokemon's skin hasn't developed so it is vulnerable to bacteria.

Height: 2' 4"

Weight: 124 lbs

Ability: Torrent

Weaknesses: Electric - Grass

Resistances: Water

Immunities: None

Level Moves:

- Tackle

- Leer

8 - Watergun

12 - Headbutt

19 - Water Pulse

22 - Body Slam

28 - Aqua Shot

34 - Oceanic Beam

39 - Hydro Pump

45 - Aqua Overload

Evolution Line -- Lv. 16 --> Hydrosaur -- Lv.32 --> Tyraqua

2005645833156318956_rs.jpg

English Name: Hydrosaur

Species: Water Raptor

Pokedex Entry: When a Dinoter's skin fully develops, it leaves it's shell and evolves into Hydrosaur.

Height: 4' 9"

Weight: 298 lbs

Level Moves:

21 - Water Pulse

25 - Body Slam

30 - Aqua Shot

34 - Ram

36 - Oceanic Beam

43 - Hydro Pump

47 - Aqua Overload

2005640849171055292_rs.jpg

English Name: Tyraqua

Species: Water Tyranno

Pokedex Entry: Tyraqua's are fully grown dinosaurs that only eat fish. It especially enjoys Magikarp and Feebas.

Height: 9' 4"

Weight: 483 lbs

Level Moves:

32 - Ocean Splash

38 - Ram

45 - Hydro Pump

50 - Aqua Overload

55 - Hydro Hurricane

Oh and before I forget, can I get that town map making kit of yours. I'll make you some great maps with it.

nice arpeejajo, the first is bad ( i dont mean to insult) but the other 2 are good.. that reminds me, omomo, i never put gapara up there..

EDIT: apreejajo, i put them up, but i changed them, more than just a little bit, the name had to change because my starters tyrout and his evos already had 'tyr' in there names, so i couldnt use that name, i made them part ice (because i cant remember very many water attacks)

there numbers are 66 and 65 (i removed the first) your name is now on the list, i will give you our rep after i post this

omomo, its to late for mr to do yours tonight, sense i would have to rewrite its info from scratch sense you put in diffrently, im going to make gapara an evo too, and that will take some time as well..

nice arpeejajo' date=' the first is bad ( i dont mean to insult) but the other 2 are good.. that reminds me, omomo, i never put gapara up there..

EDIT: apreejajo, i put them up, but i changed them, more than just a little bit, the name had to change because my starters tyrout and his evos already had 'tyr' in there names, so i couldnt use that name, i made them part ice (because i cant remember very many water attacks)

there numbers are 66 and 65 (i removed the first) your name is now on the list, i will give you our rep after i post this

[/quote']

I didn't really like the first one anyways. :D I don't mind if you change them abit or alot either. Before I forget, can i get your town map making kit?

sorry 'bout the double post, but its ben a while, anyways, ive had some one on another site ay this about this dex:

"This is awsome, you should ask the pokemon programmars if they would make this a game!"

im going to look into that, maybe i can get someone else to make this into a game! if i did it, it would take me 3-4 years to learn how to use this program, and 4-5 years to make the game, so sense i dont fill like working on this till im 25, i may just let someone else make it, that would rock!

• 2 weeks later...

i just made three more:

Pokemon Sprite: ABG-Alpha.png

Name: Alta

Pokedex #: 112

Type: Steel/Fire

Species: Cyber Pokemon

Pokedex Entry: this very rare pokemon is one of three created at a lab in Entava region. it's power over fire and steel is unmatched

Height: 4'2"

Weight: 327lbs

Ability: Clearbody

Weaknesses:

Water x4

Resistances:

Steel x1/2

Fire x1/2

Ground x1/2

Normal x1/2

Immunities: none

Level Moves:

lv- harden

lv5- tackle

lv10- ember

lv18- iron claw

lv22- steel deffense

lv30- flamethrower

lv45- takedown

lv51- fire punch

lv62- meteor mash

lv70- thrash

lv82- Blaze cannon (only Alta can know this attack; Fire; very powerful but needs to recharge next turn, also has effects of steel type attacks)

TM/HM Moves: TMs: fire, steel, and some normal

Evolution Line: none

Pokemon Sprite: ABG-Beta.png

Name: Betra

Pokedex #: 113

Type: Steel/Ice

Pokedex Entry: this very rare pokemon is one of three created at a lab in Entava region. it's power over ice and steel is unmatched

Height: 3'7"

Weight: 642lbs

Weaknesses:

Fire x4

Resistances:

Steel x1/2

ice x1/2

Ground x1/2

Normal x1/2

Level Moves:

lv- harden

lv5- tackle

lv10- powdered snow

lv18- iron claw

lv22- steel deffense

lv30- Blizzard

lv45- takedown

lv51- Frost Kick (Ice; nothing special about it)

lv62- meteor mash

lv70- thrash

lv82- Tundra cannon (only Betra can know this attack; Ice; very powerful but needs to recharge next turn, also has effects of steel type attacks)

TM/HM Moves: TMs: Ice, steel, and some normal

Pokemon Sprite: ABG-Gamma.png

Name: Ganma

Pokedex #: 114

Type: Steel/Thunder

Pokedex Entry: this very rare pokemon is one of three created at a lab in Entava region. it's power over thunder and steel is unmatched.

Height: 4'7"

Weight: 896lbs

Weaknesses:

Rock x2

Fire x2

leaf x2

Resistances:

Steel x1/2

Thunder x1/2

Ground x1/4

Normal x1/2

Level Moves:

lv- harden

lv5- tackle

lv10- Spark

lv18- iron claw

lv22- steel deffense

lv30- Thunder

lv45- takedown

lv51- Volt Tackle

lv62- meteor mash

lv70- thrash

lv82- Dynamo cannon (only Ganma can know this attack; Thunder; very powerful but needs to recharge next turn, also has effects of steel type attacks)

TM/HM Moves: TMs: thunder, steel, and some normal

sorry about the double post, but my computer wont let me edit my old one... anyways here is the town makeing kit 2.0

poketwonmapkit.png

save that into PNG then open your photos and edit it, copy/paste the images you want to were you want them, to change the shape of the town, copy/paste or delete part of it.. if you need the part with the gym, ill upload version 2.0 (these are made by me, if you use them elsewere, give credit)

sorry, ive had alot of stuff going on, and im starting to get bored of this site, because im starting to not like yugioh, well i dont like yugioh anymore.. why? i just dont.. i like make pokemon stuff though, on P2K i make comics.. oh and who likes my new avatar, lol

sorry about the double post, but my computer wont let me edit my old one... anyways here is the town makeing kit 2.0

poketwonmapkit.png

save that into PNG then open your photos and edit it, copy/paste the images you want to were you want them, to change the shape of the town, copy/paste or delete part of it.. if you need the part with the gym, ill upload version 2.0 (these are made by me, if you use them elsewere, give credit)

sorry, ive had alot of stuff going on, and im starting to get bored of this site, because im starting to not like yugioh, well i dont like yugioh anymore.. why? i just dont.. i like make pokemon stuff though, on P2K i make comics.. oh and who likes my new avatar, lol

Archived