? Riddlemania ? - Brain Teaser Festival™ back open with a new owner!

Bassa

[align=center]Halo Ring once made this festival which was a great hit with a lot of members. But unfortunatly he could not keep up with how succesful it actually was. It was a great shame and i am reopening it for all you to enjoy again.

There are going to be loads of riddles and puzzles for you to solve. You will get a rep for every correct answer. If this is very sucesful and i can't give out all the reps i will have a waiting list for all the people i owe them to.

[spoiler=Disclaimer]This was onc owned by Halo Ring who has complete right to shut this down or take it over once more

[spoiler=Riddle 1]What row of numbers comes next in this series?

Prize: 1 rep

[spoiler=Riddle 2: solved by Anonymous]6.Mom and Dad have four daughters, and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the family?

Prize: 10 points

[spoiler=Riddle 3]12.While exploring the wild highlands of Ireland, Robert was captured by goblins. Grumpy, the chief of the goblins told him he was allowed one final statement on which would hinge how he would die. If the statement he made was false, he would be boiled in water. If the statement were true, he would be fried in oil. Sine Robert did not like either option, so he made a statement that forced the goblins to release him. What is the one statement he could make to save himself?

prize: 1 rep

more coming soon :)[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived