^^Rain Forest Lizard Card^^Reptle Support^^World Turtle Of Death Added^^Poll Added^^

Metal Skull

Should i make more Reptile Support Cards???  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i make more Reptile Support Cards???

• Yes
    • No

A Reptile-Type Support^^

Rate, comment, enjoy^^

417179tz.jpg

Once per turn you can Tribute 1 monster you control to destroy 2 monsters on the field. During your Battle Phase you can discard 1 Level 4 or higher Level Reptile-Type monster from your hand to increase this card's ATK by 500 When this card is destroyed both players lose Life Points equal to the number of cards in your hands x500."

[spoiler=Rain Forest Lizard]417179jt.jpg

By paying 700 Life Points you can add 1 Reptile-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. When a Reptile-Type monster is destroyed by battle, you can decrease this card's ATK by 300 to destroy 1 card on the field.

Fix:

Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to destroy 2 monsters on the field. During your Battle Phase, you can discard 1 Level 4 or higher Reptile-Type monster from your hand, to increase this card's ATK by 500. When this card is destroyed, both players lose Life Points equal to the number of cards in your hand x500.

By paying 700 Life Points, you can add 1 Reptile-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. When a Reptile-Type monster is destroyed by battle, you can decrease this card's ATK by 300 to destroy 1 card on the field.

I don't think it's a great support card, bot it's good so 7.7/10

Archived