The Battle Acadamy

Master52394

Welcome to Battle Acadamy where we are the most slite duelists in the world. I am the Chancellor of this school & this schhol will be held on here as well as game king online. To get in you must do two things:pass the exam w/ 60% or better & give me ur game king online account.Here are the ranks & ur abilities.Also you must pm me ur answers & u are allowed to take the test over three times.Also I will make a rank called examiners for people to test the new students.

Red Warriors: As the lowest class who scored 60%.You are allowed to set up threds for people to join & you may duel only Red Warriors & Blue Knights.

Blue Knights-As the intermediete class who scored 70-80% u are allowed to do the samw thing as the Red Warriors but u can duel anyone.

Black Dragons: As the highest class u can duel anyone,help me if I need it & participate in any event.

Examiners: You guys have 2 ranks & will be able to test the duelists that want to join on game king online. I only need 5 & for each duel I pay each of you 5 points.

Also,we hold tournaments on here were if u win you get moved up a class.& if ur in Black Dragons u get 10 points. You may also duel me,but to duel me u must be a Black Dragon

Exam (pm me the answers)

1)What does the ritual spell Javilen Mirror get u?

2)What are the names of 5 of Marik's henchmen

3)What is the name of the monster awakinged by the Seal of Orichalchos?

4)Name the monster that this effect this belongs to: When yuo end your turn deal 500 points of damage to ur opponents lifepoints.

5)Name 2 of the Winged Dragon of Ra's effects

Archived