Combo with Wall of Illusions?

Bfmvrocks

it can't be targeted from Heart of Clear Water

yeah it does... because the card i mentioned don't destroy, just remove from the field...

but if you're not happy, i will play brain control and get your wall of illusions and use it for food to my monsters... thanks for the monster and the 2 cards less on your hand... ^^

yeah it does... because the card i mentioned don't destroy' date=' just remove from the field...

but if you're not happy, i will play brain control and get your wall of illusions and use it for food to my monsters... thanks for the monster and the 2 cards less on your hand... ^^

[/quote']

If MST is activated, Majic Jammer or something like that =D

IT CAN'T BE TARGETED!!!

yeah it does... because the card i mentioned don't destroy' date=' just remove from the field...

[/quote']

If MST is activated, Majic Jammer or something like that =D

IT CAN'T BE TARGETED!!!

at least do you know the effect of heart of clear water???

i'll put it here for you:

"If the equipped monster's ATK is 1300 or higher, this card is destroyed. The monster equipped with this card is not destroyed as a result of battle or by the effect of a card that targets the monster. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)"

ERGO: if the effect that targets would destroy the monster, this card prevents the destruction, BUT if the effect won't destroy the card, returning it to the hand, the deck OR removing it from play, this card is useless... and if you're not happy, here's part of the ruling:

# A monster equipped with this card can still be destroyed by effects that do not target, such as the effects of "Fissure", "Dark Hole", "Smashing Ground", or "Torrential Tribute".

# A monster equipped with this card cannot be destroyed by a card that targets, but it may still be declared a target. So the opponent may activate "Nightmare Wheel" or "Snatch Steal" targeting your monster equipped with "Heart of Clear Water".

satisfied now or still needing the cookies??

Archived