Emperor Golden Eagle Contest

bastionsgirl

EGE.jpg

This card can only be summoned when "Emperor Golden Eagle" is face up on the field. As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent cannot target "Emperor Golden Eagle" or "Empress Golden Eagle" for any spell, trap or monster card effects.

if you dont like the human/beast thing then...

EGE2.jpgThis card can only be summoned when "Emperor Golden Eagle" is face up on the field. As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent cannot target "Emperor Golden Eagle" or "Empress Golden Eagle" for any spell, trap or monster card effects.

EGE.jpg

This card can only be summoned when "Emperor Golden Eagle" is face up on the field. As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent cannot target "Emperor Golden Eagle" or "Empress Golden Eagle" for any spell' date=' trap or monster card effects.

if you dont like the human/beast thing then...

EGE2.jpgThis card can only be summoned when "Emperor Golden Eagle" is face up on the field. As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent cannot target "Emperor Golden Eagle" or "Empress Golden Eagle" for any spell, trap or monster card effects.

That's perfectly fine. I don't care if it's half human, half bird, just as long as it looks alright to me.

Alright. I promised that'll I'll announce the winner today, so here it goes...

The winner of the contest is....

SARTORIOUS!!!!!!!

Congratulations! You receive 15 points.

It was a difficult decision, so I'll give The Undertaker and Max 10 points each as well. They are tied for first runner-up.

Archived