Little Mermaid Nostalgia [Deep Sea Diva]

E-Tele is limited.

You're quite the observant lad.

Drawing Krebons sucks and he will rarely stay on the field so his ATK negation effect is meh.

Not really' date=' drawing Krebons doesn't suck BECAUSE of its effect. You can Summon it without having to worry as much about it getting beaten down and then Sync it with a Level 4 next turn for a Goyo or Brionac. Krebons helps against swarms too. Diva folds completely if you're down on field presence.

Double negative =/= Positive in YGO

nope.jpg

Deep Sea Diva is WATER.

You may have noticed a tad more useful support for DARK monsters than for WATER monsters. >_>

Diva Monarchs. Yeah.

And for the Krebons vs Diva:

Krebons either has to wait for synching which he is good at with his effect, or get support from E-tele, but only lasts a turn if it's not for a synch.

Diva gets fodder IMMEDIATELY. The fodder could be for Monarchs or Synching Level 5's.

Krebons good with DARK, but Diva is WATER, and I've been predicting that WATER will be the next big element, or Fish atleast. So their pretty evenly matched...

Drawing Krebons sucks and he will rarely stay on the field so his ATK negation effect is meh.

Not really' date=' drawing Krebons doesn't suck BECAUSE of its effect. You can Summon it without having to worry as much about it getting beaten down and then Sync it with a Level 4 next turn for a Goyo or Brionac. Krebons helps against swarms too. Diva folds completely if you're down on field presence.

[b'] 1. I heard that you can easily destroy monsters without attacking.

2. I Mind/Brain Control your Krebons ... [/b]

nope.jpg

Yes. YGO defies math/physics/chemistry/etc ...

Deep Sea Diva is WATER.

You may have noticed a tad more useful support for DARK monsters than for WATER monsters. >_>

Absolute Zero

It can summon it's self. Pure win.

Pro move. Except you wouldn't Synch and the other cannot Summon another one.

Actually this is how you use Diva.

True that, but besides fodder for Tributes, you couldn't Synch for another turn, but I think I was on the WATER/Sea-Serpent Deck side of my mind when I said this.

True that' date=' but besides fodder for Tributes, you couldn't Synch for another turn, but I think I was on the WATER/Sea-Serpent Deck side of my mind when I said this.

[/quote']

DH Malicious, GK Spy, etc ...

True that' date=' but besides fodder for Tributes, you couldn't Synch for another turn, but I think I was on the WATER/Sea-Serpent Deck side of my mind when I said this.

[/quote']

DH Malicious, GK Spy, etc ...

I said WATER/Sea-Serpent Deck at the time. Not Monarchs.

But I forgot GK Spy. That's so good (yet I forgot) that I must say that's:

tothemax.jpg

Basically, if you already have a level 4 monster, summon Diva and she summons a copy of herself.

Synchro summon ex. Goyo Guardian, now you can either steal a monster with Goyo for another synchro summon or use Goyo for a Level 8 synchro.

Not to mention, you gain up to +4 monsters in your graveyard which means one more and you can play Pot of Avarice.

Currently an underrated card but has great potential.

[b'] 1. I heard that you can easily destroy monsters without attacking.

2. I Mind/Brain Control your Krebons ... [/b]

That's not the point. The point is that Krebons stands up waaaay better if you're down on field presence, which you should expect to be with all the LS, Zombie, BWs, Flamvell engines, et cetera running around.

nope.jpg

Yes. YGO defies math/physics/chemistry/etc ...

Except for math' date=' which it doesn't.[/i']

Deep Sea Diva is WATER.

Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero only works in its own Deck. So Diva works more effectively than Krebons in the one decent Deck it works in' date=' Krebons however, being much more splashable, works better in the vast majority of other Decks.[/i']

Italics yo.

Archived