♥Łövëły-Ċħän♥ Posted November 27, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 27, 2009 :3 Yea ^^ I guess your right Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chizuruotohime Posted November 27, 2009 Report Share Posted November 27, 2009 have u seen my blackwing support on my post? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
♥Łövëły-Ċħän♥ Posted November 27, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 27, 2009 No i kept checking to see when you posted it cause I really wanna see it :3 I'll check it in a sec Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chizuruotohime Posted November 27, 2009 Report Share Posted November 27, 2009 you can see it with Blackwing support Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Junk Raver Posted November 27, 2009 Report Share Posted November 27, 2009 I wish you would have joined back when i did, i have seen from your cards that you are indeed a talented card creator, would have been good to have you back then, but at least your bringing good creations to the new age of YCM. I love this card. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.