My Bionicle Cards [click to view]

Nicο

I'm sure they are not very good, but i'm showing them. I will post more soon.

Posted the Piraka.

[spoiler= Toa Mata/Nuva/Mistika/Phantoka][spoiler= Pohatu]304915jr.jpg304915t.jpg304915.jpgThis card cannot be destroyed by battle by a monster with 4000 or less ATK. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, you cannot have a card with "Pohatu" in it's card name (except this card) on your side of the field, nor can you or your opponent normal summon or flip summon. all cards with "Pohatu" in it's card name you draw are sent to the graveyard. this card gains 500 ATK for every Rock-Type card in it's card name in either player's the graveyard. If you pay 1000 life points, you can a normal summon.(this effect does not apply to your opponent). Your opponent can pay 500 life points to normal summon or flip summon.

[spoiler= Kopaka]304915y.jpg304915db.jpg304915e.jpgThis card cannot be destroyed by a monster with 4000 or more ATK. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, you cannot have a card with "Kopaka" in it's card name (except this card) on your side of the field, nor can you or your opponent activate normal and counter trap cards. all cards with "Kopaka" in it's card name you draw are sent to the graveyard. this card gains 300 ATK for every card with "Kopaka" in it's card name that is in either player's graveyard. If you pay 500 life points, you can activate a normal trap card.(this effect does not apply to your opponent). As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, your opponent cannot destroy trap cards, and for every card removed from play, you lose 100 life points. This card gains 100 ATK for every Water-Type monster on your side of the field.

[spoiler= Lewa]304915u.jpg304915.jpg304915a.jpgThis card is not affected by spell cards, except field spell cards. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, you cannot have a card with "Lewa" in it's card name (except this card) on your side of the field, nor can you or your opponent activate normal and field spell cards. all cards with "Lewa" in it's card name you draw are removed from play. this card gains 275 ATK and 550 DEF for every card with "Lewa" in it's card name that was removed from play. If you discard 1 trap card to the graveyard, you can activate a field spell card.(this effect does not apply to your opponent). As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, your opponent cannot destroy spell cards, and for every card sent to the graveyard, you lose 100 life points.

[spoiler= Onua]304915o.jpg304915.jpg304915j.jpgThis card cannot be destroyed by battle, and only if the card is a spell card. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, Any other monsters with Onua in it's card name are destroyed, and you cannot summon another one. This card gains 700 ATK and 500 DEF for every card with Onua in it's card name in your graveyard.

[spoiler= Gali]304915.jpg304915d.jpg304915.jpgThis card cannot be destroyed by water type monsters or cards related to water. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, any other monsters with Gali in it's card name are destroyed and you cannot summon another one. each time you Draw a card with Gali in it's card name, you may show it to your opponent. if you do, draw 2 cards from the top of your graveyard.

[spoiler= Tahu]304915p.jpg304915.jpg304915k.jpgThis card can only be destroyed by battle, and only if the attacking monster is not a normal monster. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, Any other monsters with Tahu in it's card name are destroyed, and you cannot summon another one. This card gains 500 ATK and 200 DEF for every card with Tahu in it's card name in your graveyard.

[spoiler=Toa Kaita]304915b.jpg304915s.jpg304915.jpg304915l.jpg

[spoiler= Toa Metru/Hordika][spoiler= Vakama]304915d.jpg304915ah.jpg

[spoiler=Matau]304915u.jpg304915.jpg

[spoiler=Onewa]304915n.jpg304915.jpg

[spoiler=Nokama]304915.jpg304915w.jpg

[spoiler=Whenua]304915w.jpg304915.jpg

[spoiler=Nuju]304915f.jpg304915.jpg

[spoiler=Toa Inika/Mahri]

[spoiler=Jaller]304915f.jpg304915h.jpg

[spoiler=Hahli]304915q.jpg304915y.jpg

[spoiler=Hewkii]304915k.jpg304915d.jpg

[spoiler=Kongu]304915r.jpg304915.jpg

[spoiler=Matoro]304915c.jpg304915.jpg

[spoiler=Nuparu]304915u.jpg304915t.jpg

[spoiler=Reason for Nuparu Inika's effect]304915x.jpg

[spoiler=Barraki]304915z.jpg304915pn.jpg304915u.jpg304915e.jpg304915nl.jpg304915i.jpg

[spoiler=Piraka]136009.jpg136009.jpg136009.jpg136009.jpg136009.jpg136009s.jpg136009g.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Avak's:This card can be equipped with any Spell or Trap card. any card equipped to this card by this effect increases this cards ATK or DEF by 500 points. Once per turn, discard 2 cards, select 1 face-up monster on your opponents side of the field. The selected monster cannot attack, it's effect is negated, and it's battle position cannot be changed except with a card effect.

Hakann's:When this card is summoned, select 1 monster on your opponents side of the field. As long as this card remains on your side of the field, the selected monster cannot attack or change it's battle position. This card is unaffected by the effects of Fire monsters. While another "Piraka" monster is on your side of the field, any monster attacked by this card loses 500 ATK and DEF.

Reidak's:This card cannot be destroyed by Spell and Trap cards. This cards attacks cannot be negated.

Thok's:This card is destroyed at the end phase if you have another face-up monster on your side of the field. This is extended until your 3rd end phase if there is another "Piraka" monster face-up on your side of the field. This card cannot be destroyed by a Water monster. This card is destroyed after damage calculation if it is attacked by a Fire monster. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, all monsters on your opponents side of the field lose 400 ATK and DEF.

Vezok's:This card gains 1000 ATK when it attacks during damage calculation only. By discarding 1 card, you can select 1 face-up monster on the field. (except this one). This card gains the selected monsters effect unitl the end phase of your next turn.

Vezon's:This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned while "Piraka Vezok" is on your side of the field.

Zaktan's:By giving up 300 of this cards ATK and DEF, negate an attack against this card. This card gains 500 ATK every time your cards are sent to the graveyard from your hand or removed from play.

[spoiler=Others]136009.jpg136009.jpg136009.jpg136009.jpg

[spoiler= Takanuva]304915.jpg304915la.jpg304915w.jpg304915.jpg

Takanuva's effect: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned with the effect of "Kanohi Avohkii-the Great Mask of Light". If this card is destroyed by battle, it is special summoned during the turn it is destroyed. (This effect can only be used once during the duel). At that time, you can switch the original ATK and DEF of this card.

what's the difference between the speed spell and the regular Kanohi Avohkii? I see no difference other then the speed spell uses speed tokens...making it useless since the regular Kanohi Avohkii doesn't use them, but works the exact same as the speed spell...

EDIT: If I'm understanding Takanuva's effect right, the last part should be "If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon this card to the field." Unless you want it to be usable anytime, in which case, just take out the "as a result of battle" part.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Man, i was getting ready for a laugh, but you did really good. I like the effects. I like how you didnt make any stupid support cards, and im soooo glad you didnt make them "pohatu mata - bionicle warrior of earth" <<<< thats my biggest pet peave. You know, you could make a support card for the series sets. Like all matas gain so and so or something like that. I dont know. But anyway i dig it. 9/10

Archived