Imagenary Creatures (the strenght of the mind)

arako

ICR.jpg

kineticstrike.jpg

blockade.jpg

Breaking The Creative Blockade

Spell

This card can only be activated if you have no other cards in your hand and your opponent has more cards on his side of the field then you have on your side of the field, draw until you have 3 cards then send 1 card from your hand or field to the graveyard unless your field is empty and your opponent has 3 or more cards on his side of the field then draw an additional card instead.

spaciandrone.jpg

I.C. Neo-spacian Space Drone

*4 Earth/Machine/Effect

Once per turn choose and activate 1 of the following effects.

*add 1 "elemental hero neos" from your deck or graveyard to your hand.

*special summon 1 "elemental hero neos" from your hand to your side of the field, the special summoned monster cannot attack or be tributed and returns to the owners hand at the end of the turn.

1600/400

changescroll.jpg

overloadburst.jpg

Mind overload burst

Trap

activate when a level 7 or higher "I.C." monster would be destroyed, tribute the monster and decrease the ATK of all ATK position monsters by the tributed monster?s ATK and decrease the DEF of all defence position monsters by the tributed monster?s ATK, if a monsters ATK or DEF becomes 0 it is destroyed and the controller loses life points equal the monster(s) level X300.

I.C. Demonic Swordsman

*6 DARK/Warrior/Effect

When this card is tribute summoned choose and activate one of the following effects.

*: Special summon 1 "I.C." monster from your graveyard, the special summoned monster cannot attack during this turn.

*: increase 1 "I.C." monsters ATK by 500 except for this card as long as this card remains face-up on the field.

ATK:2200/DEF:1050

novicepriestess.jpg

Highpriestess.jpg

lizardknight.jpg

NOT REAL!!

Counter trap

you can only activate this during your opponents battle phase. Remove all "I.C." monsters on your side of the field from play, choose an equal number of monsters on the opponents side of the field, they cannot attack during this turn. all cards removed by this card?s effect return to your field in the same battle position during your next battle phase

field.jpg

Jigan

field spell

Increase the ATK/DEF of all "I.C." monsters on the field by 200. If this face-up card is destroyed the above written effect is still applied to the owner?s side of field as long as it exists in the graveyard. during your draw phase instead of drawing search your deck for a level 5 or less "I.C." monster and add it to your hand

homunculus.jpg

endamaru.jpg

Negative Thought Waves

continuous Trap

When an "I.C." monster(s) is destroyed by an opponents card effect inflict damage equal to the destroyed monster(s) level X200 to your opponent?s life points

remembrance.jpg

death.jpg

creativity.jpg

Draw 1 card for each monster sent to your graveyard from your hand or field during this turn

idea.jpg

I.C. Kitsune Fighter

*3 Dark/Beast/Effect

When this card is summoned, add 1 Beast "I.C." monster or 1 "Jigan" from your deck to your hand

1600/1100

battkekitsune.jpg

(excluding this card) is missing in the text

naga.jpg

wildwo.jpg

warwolf.jpg

This card can only be special summoned by sending 1 "I.C. wild wolf" from your field to the graveyard. This card cannot attack the turn its summoned. When this card attacks a defence position monster and its ATK exceeds the defence position monster?s DEF inflict the difference as battle damage

beastman.jpg

While this card is face-up on the field its card name is in addition to its own also treated as "Elemental Hero Wildheart". negate and destroy all traps that targets an "I.C." monster or an "elemental Hero" monster

daimonguy.jpg

desitnyhell.jpg

darkworldred.jpg

Eagleknight.jpg

foxymaiden.jpg

rabbitshini.jpg

nekomata.jpg

I.C. Nekomata

*3 Earth/Beast/Effect

By discarding 1 card from your hand this card can attack the opponent directly. When this card is attacked you can remove 1 "I.C. Nekomata" from your graveyard to make all battle damage to this card and your life points 0

1200/600

digineko.jpg

I.C. Digital Nekomata

*3 Light/Machine/Effect

While "Jigan" is face-up on the field you may send this card from your hand or field to the opponents hand, then look at your opponents hand and special summon 1 level 6 or lower monster from it on your side of the field. if this card is summoned after using its effect it is returned to the owner?s hand

soul.jpg

I.C. The Soul Reaper

*9 Dark/Zombie/Effect

This card cannot be special summoned. This card can only be tribute summoned by tributing 3 DARK or fiend or zombie type-monsters. Every time this card has destroyed 3 cards as a result of battle you may special summon 1 monster from your graveyard(the special summoned monster cannot attack during the turn its special summoned)

3600/0

Templedefenderess.jpg

tentacle.jpg

Tentacle Wall

*3 Earth/Rock/Effect

When this card battle while it doesn?t have an equip card on it, the monster it battles with is equipped to it, this card gains half the ATK of the equipped monster and its DAF is increased by that of the equipped monster. all battle damage inflicted on this cards controller due to this card being in battle is 0

0/800

unicornkit.jpg

Mecha Suit

equipment spell

This card cannot be equipped to a Machine-type monster. The equipped monster gains 600 ATK and 400 DEF and is treated as a Machine-type monster. if the equipped monster would be destroyed as a result of battle destroy this card instead

serpents.jpg

kami-sword.jpg

(note: I made this before the sacrifice blade from the dark structure deck, LONG before)

exacliburfire.jpg

kitsuneKyuubi.jpg

Kitsune: Kyuubi Formation

spell

You can only activate this card?s effect if there is 3 or more monsters in your graveyard with "Kitsune" or "Kyuubi" in theyre card name. Add 1 beast-type monster from your graveyard to your hand. Remove this card and 2 monsters with "Kitsune" or "Kyuubi" in the name in your graveyard from play to destroy 1 monster during your own battle phase

Tailshield.jpg

Kitsune: Tail Shield Formation

spell

you can only activate this card?s effect if there is 3 or more monsters in your graveyard with "Kitsune" or "Kyuubi" in theyre card name. Add 1 beast-type monster from your deck to your hand. Remove this card and 1 monsters with "Kitsune" or "Kyuubi" in the name in your graveyard from play to negate an attack and end your opponent?s battle phase

Mummy Lord

*4 Dark/Zombie/Effect

When this card is destroyed as a result of battle or by the opponents card effect, add 1 "I.C. The Soul Reaper" to your hand. You may treat this card as 2 tributes instead of 1 if tributed for "I.C. The Soul Reaper"

1800/200

I.C. Guide of Truth

*4 Light/Dragon/Effect

When this card is summoned it is shifted to defence mode. Discard 1 "I.C." monster to special summon 1 level 4 or less "I.C." monster from your deck, if you activate this effect you cannot tribute this card for a tribute summon during this turn

400/1850

Soulfish

Quickplay spell

Tribute 1 monster on the field, special summon Soulfish tokens(2/Dark/Fairy/500/1200) equal to the tributed monster?s level. If you tribute these tokens to summon a monster you must tribute 1 more monster to summon it

mentalvi.jpg

Mental Virus

Trap

tribute 1 "I.C." monster to activate 1 of the following effects depending on the tributed monster?s ATK.

*1000 or less: destroy all monsters with 1800 or more ATK and trap cards on the opponents field and in theyre hand during this turn and the following three turns of the opponent.

*2000 or more: destroy all monster(s) with 1000 or less ATK and spell cards on the opponent?s field and in theyre hand during this turn and the following three turns of the opponent.

mentalblock.jpg

bladragon.jpg

enerdemon.jpg

Energy Demon?s Blade

equip spell

This card can only be equipped to "I.C. Energy Demon". When the equipped monster destroys a monster as a result of battle, it can attack once more in a row if the opponent has monster(s) on his/hers field.

Energy Demon?s Axe

equip spell

This card can only be equipped to "I.C. Energy Demon". Increase the equipped monsters ATK by 800.

Energy Demon?s Spiral Lance

equip spell

This card can only be equipped to "I.C. Energy Demon". When the equipped monster battles with a defence position monster and its ATK exceeds the defence position monsters DEF, inflict the difference as battle damage.

aliqueen.jpg

Kyuokyoku no hikari - Alice, Queen of Reality

*12 Light/Fairy/Effect

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by tributing 4 Light monster and 1 is a Fairy-type. When this card is special summoned, special summon 2 fairy-type monsters from your hand or graveyard. While this card is face-up the opponent can only choose this card as an attack target.

3500/4000

arakmast.jpg

Kyoukyoku no Ranmyaky to Kaichou - Arako, Master of Imagenation

*12 Earth/Dragon/Effect

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by tributing 4 "I.C." monster and 1 is a Dragon-type. When this card is special summoned, special summon "I.C." monster(s) from your hand, deck or graveyard until theyre combined ATK or DEF equals 4000 or less. This card is treated as having "I.C." in its card name.

4000/3500

kiyoshi.jpg

(inspired by my friend of the same name, he like dragons just like me^^)

I.C Berserk Kiyoshi

*10 Light/Dragon/Effect

This card can only be special summoned from your hand or deck by tributing one monster on your side of the field that has "Kiyoshi" in its name during or after a turn when 1 "I.C. Hina" on your side of the field has been destroyed. Increase this cards ATK by 400 for each card with "Hina" in its name that is in your graveyard or

removed from play

3000/2700

(credit to kiyoshi also)

asskiyoshi.jpg

(credit to kiyoshi)

I.C. Cub Arako

*3 Earth/Beast/Effect

When this card is attacked, sent it to the graveyard and special summon 1 "I.C. Teen Arako" from your deck.

600/900

teenara.jpg

arak.jpg

Diana.jpg

berdiana.jpg

I.C. Berserker Diana

*10 Fire/Dragon/Effect

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned from your hand or deck by tributing 1 "I.C. Diana" and discarding 2 cards from your hand, during or after a turn when 1 "I.C. Arako" on your side of the field has been destroyed. Increase this cards ATK by 500 for each "I.C. Arako" your graveyard or removed from play.

3500/2600

I.C. Hina

*4 Light/Beast/Effect

While this card is face-up on the field increase the ATK and DEF of all monsters with "kiyoshi" in the name by 200.

500/2000

(credit to kiyoshi)

I.C. Berserker Hina

*6 Light/Beast/Effect

This card can only be special summoned by tributing 1 "I.C. hina" when a monster with "kiyoshi" in the name is attacked, this card becomes the new attack target of that attack. At then end of the turn this card is summoned, shuffle this card into the deck and special summon 1 "I.C. hina" from your graveyard.

2400/1400

friendship.jpg

stroflove.jpg

The strength of love

Cont. spell

Activate the following effects depending on the requirements.

*If there is a face-up "I.C. arako" and "I.C. Diana" on your field, add 1 level 4 or less "I.C." monster from your graveyard to your hand(this effect can only be used once per turn)

*If there is a face-up "I.C. kiyoshi" and "I.C. Hina" on your field, increase the ATK of "I.C. kiyoshi" by 100 during the end phase of your turn and all attacks that targets "I.C. Hina" is directed to "I.C. kiyoshi" instead.

(credit of the second effect to kiyoshi)

Kaminari Ryuu, Thunder Jiin

*4 Light/Thunder/Union

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to your ?I.C. kiyoshi" an Equip Spell Card, OR change it back to a monster in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, when the equipped monster destroys a monster as a result battle inflict 600 damage to your opponents life points.(1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the monster that this card is equipped to is destroyed in battle, this card is destroyed instead.)

1500/1700

(inspired by a char made on an RP, char belongs to kiyoshi)

madwolf.jpg

Chain Angel

*3 Light/Fairy/Effect

When this card is destroyed as a result of battle special summon 1 "Chain Fairy" from your hand or deck. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, special summon 2 "Chain Fairy" from your deck.

1000/1000

Rapid Devil

*4 Dark/Fiend/Effect

When this card is destroyed as a result of battle special summon 1 "Rapid Devil" from your hand or deck. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, special summon 2 "Rapid Devil" from your deck.

1200/1200

memdragon.jpg

Summon Cycle

Cont. Trap

Pay 800 life points during each of your standby phase(this is not optional). Every time a monster card is destroyed in battle, special summon "reincarnated" token (? /?/?/?/?) at the end of the turn, the token?s level, ATK and DEF is equal to the half of the destroyed monster?s level, ATK and DEF respectively, its type and attribute is the same as the destroyed monster(the tokens summoned by this card cannot be tributed for a tribute summon).

whirlwind.jpg

hewhocreatedall.jpg

This card cannot be special summoned. This card only be normal summoned by tributing 3 level 10 or higher monsters. While This Card is face-up neither player can activate or set trap or spell cards.

if the text on a card differs from the one written below its the text below thats correct

First of all, welcome to the forum Arako.

I can clearly see alot of thought and hard work has gone into creating these cards, all of them are excellent and the card effects are extreamly creative. I would personaly recommend one of your cards (Breaking The Creative Blockade) as one of the best cards on these here boards, but i've already casted my vote. I hope to see more of your creative genius here in the future. 8)

Rating

Playability: 9/10

Creativity: 9.5/10

Art: 10/10

thanks, my I.C. idea is that they?ll spread into every kinda of card serie and theme( except instant win) which leads me to this question, if its ok with you could I make an I.C. Archdevil? I wont unless you say yes(yes I looked but didnt rate cause I wanted to finish my own post first) also anybody that has a small serie of cards that would let me too please tell me

card updatre(I also added to at the bottom of the first post and added more images to some of the cards)

restoangel.jpg

I.C. Restoration Angel

*2 EARTH/Fairy/Effect

When this card is summoned(except by its own effect) it is returned to its owner?s hand. You cna play this card as a spell with the following effect "Shuffle 5 "I.C." monsters from your graveyard into your deck and then draw 2 cards, if there are no other cards on your field special summone this card".

600/1200

wingedorca.jpg

I.C. Winged Orca Orcinagon

*3 WATER/Aqua/Effect

you can play this card as a trap with the following effect "you an only activate this card when your opponent attacks you directly, special summon 2 level 3 or less "I.C." monsters in attack position".

850/900

tanu.jpg

I.C. Tanuki

*2 EARTH/Beast/Effect

you can place this card in your spell and trap row, while this card is in the spell and trap row it has the following effect "once per turn during your draw phase, shuffle 1 card from your hand into your deck then draw 1 card afterwards".

100/800

hellsgatekeeper.jpg

Magmadar, hell?s gatekeeper

*9 FIRE/Pyro/Effect

You may choose how many tribues you want to tribute to summon this card. For each card tributed to summon this card it gains 600 ATK and your opponent loses 200 life points.

1400/1000

dragoassasin.jpg

I.C. Dragoness Assasin

*8 LIGHT/Dragon/Fusion/Effect

I.C. dragonic priestess + 1 DARK monster

Once per turn by discarding 1 card from your hand destroy 1 monster on the field.

2400/2000

lakede.jpg

Lake of Death

field spell

Once per turn during your end phase you can special summon 1 monster from your grqaveyard that was destoyed during this turn, the special summoned monster has its effects negated, is treated as a Zombie-type and has its ATK and DEF decreased by 500.

demopray.jpg

Demonic Prayers

Ritual spell

Tribute worht of 10 stars of monsters from hand and/or field to ritual summon 1 "Moonlight Demon" from your hand.

moonlightde.jpg

Moonlight Demon

*10 DARK/Fiend/Ritual/Effect

This card can only be ritual summoned by "Demonic Prayers". If this card is destroyed by a card effect, special summon the monsters tributed to ritual summon this card.

3000/2000

• 3 weeks later...

alchkitsune.jpg

Adevil.jpg

arcadraconis.jpg

bloodysouls.jpg

cerberus.jpg

bugwar.jpg

clericham.jpg

darkdragons.jpg

dragobless.jpg

firesnakesoul.jpg

icehusky.jpg

kitdragon.jpg

kitsunewar.jpg

morningdragon.jpg

mystiblade.jpg

ninbug.jpg

playing.jpg

pouncingkit.jpg

snakekunoichi.jpg

soulbane.jpg

spelldagger.jpg

swoblood.jpg

swordmalice.jpg

betrayed.jpg

boundsoul.jpg

wrath.jpg

ancone.jpg

This card can only be special summoned bu tributing 1 "Phantasm of Wrath" and 1 face-up "Bound Demonic Soul". While this card is face-up all Plant-type monsters(except this card) are unaffected by spell and trap cards. When this card would be destroyed by a card effect you may tribute 1 Plant-type to negate adn destroy that card.

update with some card pics in the first and alot in this one

• 3 months later...

Time to boost up this topic after a long time of beign away

Lunaha.jpg

powergreed.jpg

DestruAngel.jpg

lizjester.jpg

kitsunepriest.jpg

hourofreincarnation.jpg

forestlake.jpg

counterstri.jpg

batpriestess.jpg

ttempleofmagic.jpg

soulskynova.jpg

real.jpg

Reality

Field Spell

Once per turn you may choose any number of "I.C." monsters on your side of the field, increase theyre ATK by 1000 and return them to your hand at the end of your turn, The monsters not affected by that effect loses 1000 ATK adn may attack your opponent directly. When an "I.C." monster is attacked while this card is in your graveyard you may remove 1 "I.C." monster from your graveyard to increase the attacked monster's ATK or DEF by half of the removed respective ATK or DEF until the end of the turn.

Omniverse.jpg

nightmarecity.jpg

is supposed to be a field spell

kitmaiden.jpg

Isleofmages.jpg

forgot to add "during the remainder of this turn" as it right now just says that after tributing the monster adn 500 LP then you cant use that spell or summon or set any monster

note that these are not all the cards I made while being way, I?ll post the rest ANOTHER time and also to give you people a chance to read these

• 1 month later...

mentalvi.jpg

winkitsune.jpg

starkitty.jpg

spiritguard.jpg

panthomthorn.jpg

opposites.jpg

onikit.jpg

kitsunesoul.jpg

kitsunebarrier.jpg

kitphoenix.jpg

kemonoang.jpg

ironreformation.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a Machine-type monster. The equipped monster counts as having "Golem" in its card name, its ATK becomes 2000 and its DEF becomes 3000. At the end phase of this turn inflict damage to the controller of this card equal to the difference between its original ATK/DEF and its current ATK/DEF.

(I made it an equip trap so I could skip the part of the effect where it should say "after activation this card becomes an equip" cause if I had added that, you wouldn't be able to read it at all)

gunbunny.jpg

eterkit.jpg

dragonessmagi.jpg

dragonmother.jpg

dragonkitsune.jpg

drahatching.jpg

draflyda.jpg

darksoul.jpg

• 1 month later...

Ariagato Gozaimasu(thank you very much) Immortal Soul-san, yes I´m doing it all for fun of doing it and still got lots of cards not yet posted but due t the length of this thread I might post them in another thread as here is so many cards in the first post that I cant even see them all

Lol, I know you wouldn't ever want to but have you considered remaking the older cards? Some have really awesome Images too! Where have you been? And yes, make another thread! I will be "Immortizing" you soon so don't be going anywheres! I mean keep coming back to this site! You will know what I mean if you come back frequently enough! :)

O.G means Original Gangstah! LOL just means you are one that has been around here since the early days of YCMF.

Okay, If someone is Immortal, it means that they will live forever or never die. Of course I can't turn you into an Immortal literally but I can make you into a Duelist Card! View my DUELIST CARDS PROJECT thread in the Realistic Cards Section to find out more. You will notice your name on the list!

• 3 months later...

Happy new year, time to break it in with a new addition to my set, hope you all like it and that its not too bad, I think I may have gotten alittle rusty on my time off from these forums

PureImagenation.jpg

TrueNightmare.jpg

sealofthedragons.jpg

Musicofthedragoness.jpg

tinysoldier.jpg

When this card attacks a monster with higher ATK, reduce all battle damage to this card's controller to 0 and destroy the monster that destroyed this card by battle. When this card is destroyed by battle during your opponent's battle phase you may special summon 1 with the same name from your deck, the special summoned monster cannot attack during your next battle phase.

ICsoaringholyeagle.jpg

ICmandragora.jpg

ICmagedragoness.jpg

IClunardragoness.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to 1 "I.C." monster as an Equip Spell Card, OR unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster's ATK/DEF is increased by 300 points. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.). If this card is destroyed by an opponent´s card effect, special summon 1 "I.C. Lunar Dragoness" from your deck in Attack mode.

ICicedragonmancer.jpg

When this card is summoned put 1 Grand Ice Dragon and 1 Tiny Ice Guardian counter on this card. When this card battles while having a Grand Ice Dragon counter it, it is treated as having 2400 ATK, 1400 DEF and being Dragon-type. When this card battle while having a Tiny Ice Guardian counter on it, it is treated as having 600 ATK, 800 DEF and being Dragon-type, this effect is not activated while this card has a Grand Ice Dragon counter on it. When this card would be destroyed destroy 1 counter on this card instead, Grand Ice Dragon must be the first counter you destroy by this effect.

dianasage.jpg

ICdemonicgolemcreator.jpg

ICBLM.jpg

ICupgradedlizardmecha.jpg

grandcallercircle.jpg

gateofancientwisdom.jpg

elementalunity.jpg

MWJ.jpg

createcardphp.jpg

This card can only be ritual summoned by the effect of "Merging With Jigan" or tributing 1 "Arako - Master of Imagination" on your field. Once per turn you may remove 1 "I.C." monster in your graveyard from play, this card gain the effect of the removed monster until the end of the turn(any effects that says: when this is normal summoned, special summoned, flip summoned or flipped face-up. you may activate once per turn). This card is treated as having "I.C." in its name.

please tell me if its hard read some of the card effects so I can add its effect below the picture for easy reading, oh and please rate and comment all you can/want

Isn't this thread old? If it is, I'll happily delete my post. But seeing that the creator of this thread has recently posted, I guess I'll post too. You're cards that you have posted above me have some, uh, perfect effects. I have never even began to think close to the ideas you have. Everything is about perfect except the quality of pictures you have. Pictures with words in them, could have some editing and overall...the pictures just don't get me. You have still done an incredible job, and because of your effort, I will give you a positive rep. Happy New Year and keep on making those awesome cards. :D

ooh thanks for mentioning the text in the cards, I thought I had edited those off but seems I forgot to remake the cards with the new pictures

EDIT: there, fixed 2 of them, the last I cant without making the picture look alteast shitty after it

Archived