Battle city club

kid

i want to lock this club winning thing tells me should i lock this  

1 member has voted

1. 1. i want to lock this club winning thing tells me should i lock this

• dont,pay rep later i like this
    • no i just want my rep

the poll will end when all members vote.all members must vote

This club is like tagforce and battle city tornament put together.When we have 10 people we will start(people could still join after 10).You get to be in a team ill chose to make it even.The rule is that there will be a test when 10 people sign up.The test is

going to be easy since all the members start with red.Every 2 weeks there will be a test a test( test is over the pm).Also if you fail the test youll be left back.If your in blue youll get tasks for points and reps if your in yellow youll get tasks too(for points and reps too).If your in slifer you need to pass test.Your teammates and you can help each other in test,card making contest (every 1 month),also duel tormanent(every 2 months).About the tornament 8 people who register first with partner will be in the tag tornament.The others have to wait for 2 months.Also there could be duels I could lv you up to yellow or blue.You just pm me the results.You guys can do any thing in this

club talk about naruto show off your cards and stuff like that.Ill put the member list when first person signs up.Any question just put a post right here.Oh one more thing post cards and if i like them i rank you up.if you get to lv 100 you get 10 reps8)

slifer:

lv 5sythcaris

lv 5the inventor

lv 5god kabia

lv 4nate708

lv 5.jdah

lv 6 haaris

lv 1 jak35

lv 5 flyingdagger

lv 1 tuffguy

lv 10 god gak

lv 1 devil jin