Rescue Cat vs. X-Saber Airbellum

So If I said that unlimiting summoner monk would mean more combos of...

Summon monk pitch for Mist Valey Soldier. Synch into stardust. Special summon Dark Simorh, Set anti spell fragrance, set Assult mode activate.

Knowing that Every card in the deck can be ran at 3 meaning the combo becomes a turn 1 lock... how would you than change this list? Knowing that no other card besides Summoner monk is the problem. Also you can't choose summoner monk because you were the one to Unlimit it.

So If I said that unlimiting summoner monk would mean more combos of...

Summon monk pitch for Mist Valey Soldier. Synch into stardust. Special summon Dark Simorh' date=' Set anti spell fragrance, set Assult mode activate.

Knowing that Every card in the deck can be ran at 3 meaning the combo becomes a turn 1 lock... how would you than change this list? Knowing that no other card besides Summoner monk is the problem. Also you can't choose summoner monk because you were the one to Unlimit it.

[/quote']

I never realized 6 card locks were so easy to pull off. [/sar]

Unlimit Rescue Cat and Summoner Monk.

GREAT IDEA![/sARCASM]

AND PUT DSF AT 1 (At 2 it will be kind of broken' date=' because you can OTK twice per game)

/definitelynosarcasmatall

"Logic 2(FGPV): Neither is bad for the game in its current state, so why fix whats not broken?"

This.

[/quote']

Not to sound noobish, but what does FGPV stand for :?

Ah' date=' apparently I'm abandoning 3/0 now because the FGPV Logic is better :S

I say ban and limit the problems and leave the other cards alone. Both are fine, it's what Kitty can get to that is the problem. Out of the two, Kitty is the better ban, but neither needs to be.

[/quote']

prove kitty being the problem;

prove that brionac isnt the problem

prove that arcanite magician isnt the problem

is its kitty/monks fault that they are so easily tools to abuse broken cards with.

Ah' date=' apparently I'm abandoning 3/0 now because the FGPV Logic is better :S

I say ban and limit the problems and leave the other cards alone. Both are fine, [i']it's what Kitty can get to that is the problem[/i]. Out of the two, Kitty is the better ban, but neither needs to be.

prove kitty being the problem;

prove that brionac isnt the problem

prove that arcanite magician isnt the problem

is its kitty/monks fault that they are so easily tools to abuse broken cards with.

I didn't say Kitty was the problem, I said what it gets to that is. Thanks for backing up my point though :)

Edit: I realize that my first statement sounded sarcastic, it wasn't <.<

Six card? I only need 4. All of which is unlimited thanks to you. Summoner priest' date=' a spell card in my hand, DS, and anti spell fragrance. AMA is optional since Stardust does what I need any way, stop destruction. And the rest is either in my deck or extra deck.

[/quote']

That combo isn't impossible with Monk at 1, especially with Gold Sarc at 2 and Sangan to search him with.

Six card? I only need 4. All of which is unlimited thanks to you. Summoner priest' date=' a spell card in my hand, DS, and anti spell fragrance. AMA is optional since Stardust does what I need any way, stop destruction. And the rest is either in my deck or extra deck.

[/quote']

That combo isn't impossible with Monk at 1, especially with Gold Sarc at 2 and Sangan to search him with.

But it's much less likly with Monk at 1 on turn 1.

Rescue Cat. And to prove my point I'll use Last Will. A card that wasn't very problematic until konami decided to print cards like scientist' date=' stein, and rescue cat.

[/quote']

wait are u saying last will isnt broken????

It is now specially with synchros. What I'm saying is, a long time ago, it wasn't because there was nothing good you could do with it until some other broken cards were printed.

Guest PikaPerson01

Rescue Cat. And to prove my point I'll use Last Will. A card that wasn't very problematic until konami decided to print cards like scientist' date=' stein, and rescue cat.

[/quote']

wait are u saying last will isnt broken????

No stupid. Learn2followalong. People saw Rescue Cat and thought nothing of it 3 or 4 formats ago. Now because of the advent of Synchros, and possibly Glads, along with in general better beasts, it's seen as a threat to the game. Just like when Last Will was around and no one batted an eyelash, because it was "lulz, let Winged Dragon Guardian of the Fortress die. Special summon Celtic Guardian."

Archived