JD is not bad for the Game

We do not need duels to last longer than 15 turns. It's illogical' date=' boring, and waaay too time consuming. JD and LS should not be censored from local tourneys because that's not where newbies and poor players should assume they deserve to win at, a local is a ranked tournament system, just like many other events, and people should not be prohibited from playing what's good just because a couple of little kids can't win.

[/quote']

THEN GIVE US BACK CED

DERP

We already have Compulsory Evacuation Device at 3.

He was talking about Cyber End Dragon. Which is also at 3.

:/

I actually think he was talking about the most broken monster in the game, Cthonian Emperor Dragon.

Which is also at 3.

We do not need duels to last longer than 15 turns. It's illogical' date=' boring, and waaay too time consuming. JD and LS should not be censored from local tourneys because that's not where newbies and poor players should assume they deserve to win at, a local is a ranked tournament system, just like many other events, and people should not be prohibited from playing what's good just because a couple of little kids can't win.

[/quote']

THEN GIVE US BACK CED

DERP

We already have Compulsory Evacuation Device at 3.

He was talking about Cyber End Dragon. Which is also at 3.

:/

I actually think he was talking about the most broken monster in the game, Cthonian Emperor Dragon.

>.> Maybe I should have SAID Chaos Emperor Dragon.

[/quote']

Hmmm, alright, but still, you don't know how it's been to lose to JD. And not to mention by JD used by a prick.

>.> Maybe I should have SAID Chaos Emperor Dragon.

I'm a little confused why noone got that -.-

It's quite simple my dear Watson.

THIS. IS. YCM!

True, that said:

We, the People of YCM, do not want JD banned because we lose to him constantly, we want him banned because it is, literally, an OTK waiting to happen. Now OTKs aren't bad for the game, but when 1 card can turn an entire duel around it is broken, just like CED or DSF. We want JD banned because it promotes top decking and not using skill to win AND provides an insta-win.

I've lost to PrickSworn hundreds of times, but a loss is a loss nomatter how you lose. So what? You don't let it get to you. It's just like Halo 3 Online. They are going to be there. They are going to spam the battle rifle and talk about your meleeing your mum and hump your corpse. I started playing with insects when I first entered tourneys and got shitted on people with LS and DAD in the face. I then realized I should'nt let my play ethics get in the way of having fun. So i built a better Lightsworn deck than them and owned them in the face. and so on...

TL;DR = Built what wins, not what's fun. Tournament Pricks don't care how original you are.

TL;DR = Built what wins' date=' not what's fun. Tournament Pricks don't care how original you are.

[/quote']

Really? Because I'm fairly certain Jeff Jones won because he was original and noone expected it :S

Who expcted TeleDAD. It's not like it dominated the last format or something like that ...

It was good, but it was also original. Then everyone stole it and it became unoriginal and everyone hated it. It had a broken card as it's focus. Hmm, sound familiar?

LS may be inconsistent, but that doesn't make JD any less broken.

Build what screws over the competition. take advantage of their blunders and fails. Exploit weaknesses in their decktypes. I don't ruleshark but if you have the ethic to do so, do it. Use your side deck as an offensive staple rather than a bunch of cards to help you survive the onslaughts of your opponents and hope you don't die.

I have no idea how your locals are so you will have to pm me about the generic plays and decktypes.

TL;DR = Built what wins' date=' not what's fun. Tournament Pricks don't care how original you are.

[/quote']

Really? Because I'm fairly certain Jeff Jones won because he was original and noone expected it :S

Jeffrow Guardna was the one who built Debris Control, right?

Build what screws over the competition. take advantage of their blunders and fails. Exploit weaknesses in their decktypes. I don't ruleshark but if you have the ethic to do so' date=' do it. Use your side deck as an offensive staple rather than a bunch of cards to help you survive the onslaughts of your opponents and hope you don't die.

I have no idea how your locals are so you will have to pm me about the generic plays and decktypes.

[/quote']

Do you really think that the people at SJC weren't using a good side deck? Sure LS didn't win the first one, but it was still 9 (?) in the top 16 and then Twilight, an LS varient, won. Then the next SJC an inappropriatly labeled Twilight won, both used JD, both used good side decks.

You may be able to side deck against your opponent, but guess what, your opponent can also side deck against you.

DERP :?

Archived