Why is there a need for moderators again?

Ăɍȼẗîȼ

Question

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest Merciful Idiot

I once heard Junk Raver banned a noob because of image credit although the noob didn't even know it. There are people angry at Deja, Shadius, and Umbra for reinforcing the AC.

But still, without mods, people will be spamming everywhere.

Of course you're not, never thought that.:)

But still, people don't come on a site to get flamed by jerks, etc. So we need people to tone that down.

And like we've seen in YCM history there will always be new jerks.

I see what you're getting at now, sorry for misunderstanding some things.

But yeah my posts are mainly disrected at Caine Ghest who still thinks there'll be evil stuff coming from a mod (the one who'll bring corruption).

Not like that would never happen bro but like I said before, someone will notice soon enough. And mods have been demoted in the past if they didn't live up to mod conduct, got warned/banned more than the average member, etc.

What all the above said.

Mods keep peace and harmony in YCM' date=' although sometimes cause a ruckus but that's very rare.

[/quote']

In an ideal world, maybe. From what I've seen they just pi** people off and form users who think they are better than everyone else. They go around locking threads for no real reason, like, my first RP was locked 'cause it didn't have a skill level tag in the title, then barely a month later, that same tag thing is being done away with, and everyone is required to use the advanced tag deal...Rinnie, 愚かな非人道的な女の子. anyway, get this: they lock one thread "for being a spam hole." then they unlock another thread, which is an even bigger spam hole, and act like their so friggin superior to everyone else, 'cause they got a fancy title and the power to ban anyone they don't like. 炎龍がばかばか... ...場合にのみ私があなたのためのものと考えていたが... ...

You do realize there are these things called translators? So you calling Rinne a stupid inhumane girl and Flame Dragon a stupid idiot in Japanese isn't really going to make a difference. They're just doing their jobs as Mods. Read the rules and それ以上の性交を取得. See? I can talk in Japanese too.

I once heard Junk Raver banned a noob because of image credit although the noob didn't even know it. There are people angry at Deja' date=' Shadius, and Umbra for reinforcing the AC.

But still, without mods, people will be spamming everywhere.

[/quote']

That's true. But we can't expect Moderators to be on 24/7, Sad but true...

Archived