Old Anti-Swarm card (Kaiser Colloseum)[DISC]

KaiserColosseumDR1-EN-C-UE.jpg

If there is 1 or more monster(s) on the field of the controller of this card, his/her opponent cannot place a monster on the field if his/her number of monsters would exceed the number of monsters that are on the field of this card's controller. The cards that are already on the field before this card's activation are unaffected by this effect.

Came out in Magician's Force. Could it be used in todays speed-freak meta? It could make Synchro Summoning slightly more difficult.

If they can't be on the field at the same time' date=' they don't work. You would have to have BG for it's anti- swarm, and KC for lockdowm. Apart they don't work... Together, obviously. They're both FIELD SPELLS. You'd have to keep switching them to work the lockdown.

No.

[/quote']

Man I used this combo in the Bad End Queen Dragon I build for your contest....which I won...

Kaizer colliseum is a Continous Spell Card..and Black Garden a Fiels so they can be used togheter....

It works when YOU summon monster' date=' but...

OP summons.

You get a token. (2 monsters)

They special summon...

You see where i'm going? KC isn't good enough to be a lockdown.

[/quote']

"Kaiser Colosseum" prevents the opponent from placing from placing a new monsters.

So if you have 1 monster and the opponent has only the token they can't summon...you actually doesn't lock him but force his to dodge Colliseu in other ways...and..black garden will control they field...(Or the ATK of the mosters that do enter...)

Use BEQD in Garden...yes is funz...coz you got many C.Spells Card to use of Like Miracle fertilizer...this one...you can got Burden...just to anoy even more and even when it will only have 950 this new card ....reversal world or something turn its ATK t its DEF like 2600...so she attacks tokens gives you +1s for doing so and if she got killed and you fulfiil the requirements you can just let her go back and so....is really fun to play around her....

Archived