Elemental Hero Absolute Zero

Apparently this is an E-hero which I never saw in the show or is released in english. Imo, I think its really OP'ed becaues its easy to summon and its like a raigeki all in one.

The pic rocks though. What do you think about it and do you think it will be released in Absolute Powerforce?

absolute.jpg

Lore: 1 "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero" or "Evil Hero" monster + 1 WATER monster

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card gains 500 ATK for each WATER monster on the field other than "Elemental Hero Absolute Zero". When this card is removed from the field, destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

I thought it meant like OP'ed but ok.

And yeah' date=' cause there's also Gaia which is an E-hero for Earth, maybe they will make one for every attribute! :>

[/quote']

They've also released The Shining, which is LIGHT, and the manga so far also has Great Tornado, which is WIND. One for each attribute seems to be their intention.

Found em! And here they are with Lore :>>>

Elemental Hero Gaia

gaia.png

1 "Elemental Hero" monster + 1 EARTH Monster

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Fusion Summoned, select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Until the end of this turn, that monster's ATK is halved and this card gains the same amount of ATK.

Elemental Hero The Shining

shining.jpg

1 "Elemental Hero" monster + 1 LIGHT monster

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card gains ATK equal to the number of your removed from play "Elemental Hero" monsters x 300. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can select up to 2 of your removed from play "Elemental Hero" monsters, and add them to your hand.

Elemental Hero Great Tornado

tornado.jpg

1 "Elemental Hero" monster + 1 WIND monster

This card cannot be Special Summon except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Summoned, halve the ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

Thats the only Tornado Pic I could find.

If Great Tornado comes to TCG' date=' I want to make a deck that abuses these fusions. Summon Stratos -> add Bubbleman to hand -> Polymerization into Absolute Zero -> Miracle Fusion into Great Tornado.

[/quote']

inv4 "its terrible because it uses Polymerization".

Since Konami makes DARK cards obscenely overpowered, I'd like to see the DARK version of these.

E-Hero Midnight

8 stars/DARK

ATK2800 DEF/2500

Lore: Well, I brought this out. You're f*cked.

But anyway, it would have an extremely OP effect seeing as how WATER's is insane and everyone knows Konami has a thing for DARKs.

If Great Tornado comes to TCG' date=' I want to make a deck that abuses these fusions. Summon Stratos -> add Bubbleman to hand -> Polymerization into Absolute Zero -> Miracle Fusion into Great Tornado.

[/quote']

...Bubbleman? Really?

*would have grabbed Ocean*

Can I have a cookie now?

Archived