LS killer - pretty much...

hmm no.

Macro Cosmos prevents LS Self-Mill.

Only the ones that do it as part of their cost. If it's an effect' date=' the milled cards get RFG :3

[/quote']

And, to be more specific, that means it only blocks Celestia. Still, getting the cards RFG'd is not bad by any means.

Seeing as it ruins the entire strat of the deck, I think it's flippen awesome

hmm no.

Only the ones that do it as part of their cost. If it's an effect' date=' the milled cards get RFG :3

[/quote']

And, to be more specific, that means it only blocks Celestia. Still, getting the cards RFG'd is not bad by any means.

I am trying to make a Deck to prevent LS from doing anything.

hmm no.

[/quote']

The problem is that Lightlords have too many outs, and Macro Cosmos is pretty much restricted to a dedicated deck.

hmm no.

[/quote']

The problem is that Lightlords have too many outs, and Macro Cosmos is pretty much restricted to a dedicated deck.

True, but Dimensional Fissure can be teched and accomplishes the same thing :D though there isn't much we can do about the LS's outs :S (a.k.a. Lyla)

hmm no.

[/quote']

True, but Dimensional Fissure can be teched and accomplishes the same thing :D though there isn't much we can do about the LS's outs :S (a.k.a. Lyla)

If you're just teching a copy of D-Fissure/Macro, it won't do you much good because neither can be drawn consistently and neither is tutorable, and if they're not out pretty much from the start and with protection then they aren't terribly effective. The only way to get them with any degree of consistency is to run a full-blown Macro deck.

If you're just teching a copy of D-Fissure/Macro' date=' it won't do you much good because neither can be drawn consistently and neither is tutorable, and if they're not out pretty much from the start and with protection then they aren't terribly effective. The only way to get them with any degree of consistency is to run a full-blown Macro deck.

[/quote']

I meant more like siding in 3 like Dimensional GBs do, but consistency would still be a problem

Archived