Egyptians Gods

teo2009

1/10. It's in the AOC section, at least.

OCG fix:

When this card is flip summoned, once per turn, you can select one monster in your respective graveyard and return it to your hand.

I think he's been hanging around those stupid fake cards that say crap like, "Dinasour.Egg",

or "Warrior.Junta.Ceromony".

@ teo2009 A wicked pic and a cool name to start with!! A few things 1. You dont need to type in /Effect, the card maker does that for you matey. 2. This card needs Summoning requirements like 3 Tributes or a certain Spell Card/Trap Card or monster Effect. 3. Your OCG which is Offical Card Grammer needs work, I useually dont mind if it's a little off but yours is well to be honnest bad...Here is what I think you meant:

While this card is face-up on the field during your Standby Phase, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard.

Think that sounds abit better, a good start the effect needs work and pick up on the other points I made and your all good. I can see you have talent at making cards so keep it up and youll be making killer cards in no time!!!

@ HLG KillerNinja, you shouldnt post in other peoples threads mate, make your own and post there. It's not fair because it pulls attention away from the original thread, Im sure you wouldnt like it if someone done it to you, would you??!

@ ash_202457, you spelt Duelist wrong on your sig mate, next to your pic...just thought I'd let you know.

Look man. Here, many won't like your cards becuase you don't use the right grammar that the card game uses. I'm going to ignore the OCG (Original Card Grammar) since you're a level 1. Anyway, I do get everything that the effects are trying to say and the pics are UBER AWESOMEZ!

Score: 9/10 (based on pics and what the effect is trying to say.)

Archived