Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter: Discussion

Where the hell are you from? O_o

Mars?

A country called Trinidad and Tobago where customs people take bribes and cards are at $10 a pack in regular toy stores and $6 in card stores' date=' but it's so far away from where the good players are that we barely go.

[/quote']

OMG!!! thats where I'm from, but I live New York now

Where the hell are you from? O_o

Mars?

A country called Trinidad and Tobago where customs people take bribes and cards are at $10 a pack in regular toy stores and $6 in card stores' date=' but it's so far away from where the good players are that we barely go.

[/quote']

OMG!!! thats where I'm from, but I live New York now

Lucky you i'm still stuck in this run down rock

Semi-necro for the win just because some idiot decided to post another thread about Ryko.

I have like 20 supers. At my locals those are nothing too.

Lucky' date=' the people at my locals are dirty sticking greedy bastards who stack their decks at tournies. Dude, theres a 21 year old fat dude who stills lives in at his parents who laughs just because he beat a crippled kid in a duel.

[/quote']

That crippled kid didn't happen to be blind, did he?

Lucky' date=' the people at my locals are dirty sticking greedy bastards who stack their decks at tournies. Dude, theres a 21 year old fat dude who stills lives in at his parents who laughs just because he beat a crippled kid in a duel.

[/quote']

That crippled kid didn't happen to be blind, did he?

That was funny.

Seriously, though, we've got a blind player at our locals. He's got brail punched into all the sleeves of his cards.

Archived