>> Naruto Jinchuriki War - Fuu,Nanabi,Utakata and Rokubi Added(060//???)<<

Dranzer

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O Em Ge the meaning of giving somebody a card for his set is to give something good to the set so the set maker can add it to his set.

You can't actualy except me to add that random Naruto card to a non-random Naruto set.

And Madara's isn't changed since I got it from his difrent set

lol. You say: It is your card but since u posted it here, it belongs automatically to me.

You got my card from ME ... so it would be MINE Set and not yours... I dont see the difference in Madaras Card and my card... both were posted in pop cult .... both are made from recent naruto chapter.... so why should I name it to your set ?

I only wanted to make your set better with my card .... Recent Changes in Manga so it is no RANDOM card, lol Danzou's Bunshin was in that fist so why is it random ?

hmm

1. Yeah but It is just Susanoos Grab.... so I dunno how the Jutsu should be called

2. Why should I add it ? true_madara_uchiha's cards dont have that too... so why should I ^^ ? This would be Stealing then cuz u didnt made them ;D

dude you really shouldnt agrue with him........ Anyways i clarified Shinwa's misunderstanding. as for your card' date=' I read the new chapter and it isnt a jutsu it is just sasuke controlling sasuno (i dont care if i am spelling it wrong). Itachi can do the same thing if it didnt have weapons and i dont care if you add the card. It is also very inaccurate. Sasuke's sasuno is just incomplete[hr']

They dont call me a god for nothing XD

lol.lolwut

You say: It is your card but since u posted it here' date=' it belongs automatically to me.No when you donate a card here ,it belongs automatichaly to me

You got my card from ME ...Duh

so it would be MINE Set and not yours...If it's from a difrent set why are you giving it here

I dont see the difference in Madaras Card and my card...I wanted to add his card here when he made it for something other than the set

both were posted in pop cult....Repeat duh

both are made from recent naruto chapter....what thas that have to dowithanything

so why should I name it to your set cuz you're giving it to the set.When you give something to the set it must be releated to the set?

I only wanted to make your set better with my card ....Than make it eaven better

Recent Changes in Manga so it is no RANDOM card, lol Danzou's Bunshin was in that fist so why is it random cuz it doesn't have anything to do with the set?

[/quote']

And what madara sead

lol it hasnt something to do with the set ? Okay so this is no danzou war ? So Danzou is not battling Sasuke and so Sasuke not called Susanoo and crushed the Danzou Bunshin ? Ask Madara about the recent chapter -.-

Stop argueing about that ... I hope it is better now:

susanoograb.jpg

lol it hasnt something to do with the set ? Okay so this is no danzou war ? So Danzou is not battling Sasuke and so Sasuke not called Susanoo and crushed the Danzou Bunshin ? Ask Madara about the recent chapter -.-

susanoograb.jpg

OMG they are battling, it was some special jutsu because a shadow clone would just poof away, same with a normal clone. OK?

Wow nice new cards .... but....

When this low forms have this much power.... how would 8-Tails be ? 5000 ATK or more ?

and you got a minus point cuz of "Naruto Úzumaki" and not reverse ;D . Naturally in the Anime its always reverse... "Uzumaki Naruto" "Uchiha Sasuke" .... that all sounds cooler ;D

The power of a monster never depends of its ATK.For example my favorite BESH has low ATK for his requierment but it kicks a##.

And the name depends on are you from Japan or not.Japanease people put theyre family names infront of there real names.So it's the same thing

susanoograb.jpg

OMG they are battling' date=' it was some special jutsu because a shadow clone would just poof away, same with a normal clone. OK?

[/quote']

It was not a special jutsu. All it was is Susanoo grabbing a clone of Danzo. Sometimes clones just poof away. Sometimes they show blood.

On-topic: Just about every card has OCG errors and the anime pics don't really fit. Also, the 3rd Kazekage should do more than just give +400 ATK and DEF since you give up 1000ATK of Sasori to begin with. You also mention a card called C2 Dragon but it isn't listed anywhere.

6/10

susanoograb.jpg

OMG they are battling' date=' it was some special jutsu because a shadow clone would just poof away, same with a normal clone. OK?

[/quote']

It was not a special jutsu. All it was is Susanoo grabbing a clone of Danzo. Sometimes clones just poof away. Sometimes they show blood.

On-topic: Just about every card has OCG errors and the anime pics don't really fit. Also, the 3rd Kazekage should do more than just give +400 ATK and DEF since you give up 1000ATK of Sasori to begin with. You also mention a card called C2 Dragon but it isn't listed anywhere.

6/10

Lol.I'll make it when I find a good pic

Well it is your set and I am just saying my opinion. IMO it sounds bad cuz all Anime Watcher are familiar with the pronouncing of the name in the original japanese order....

well but do you want to add this:

354706.jpg

I tried my best to make a good card

*sigh* for future reference plz pm me and dranzer the card, then we will talk about it. Yes i know you always talk about the way the name is.

Archived