'Virtuality' Third part of Chapter 2 is up!

Smear

[align=center][spoiler=[b]Prologue[/b]]Eisaka Torimino, a 14 year old boy had just gotten home from school. "Hey mum. Can I go on the computer? I'm really bored." Eisaka asked.

"Sure. Get off by 8pm." Eisaka's mum replied.

"Thanks and I will." Eisaka said. Eisaka strolled into the computer room. He sat down in the chair, kicked back and grabbed the mouse. Eisaka clicked the web adress. "Hmm, there's nothin' to go on.. Lets find something new." Eisaka typed in 'Online games'. A list came up, but one caught his eye. "Huh? Virtuality.. Sounds good enough." Eisaka said.

The words, 'Do you want to go to the Virtual world?'. Eisaka clicked yes because he was curious. Another message came up. 'Please place your hand on the moniter.' "What the hell? Is this some kind of joke game?" Eisaka complained. Despite his words, Eisaka places his hand on the moniter. 'Scanning.. Scanning..'. "Scanning? Like a computer game can 'scan' my hand. Pfft..." Eisaka complained again. Next thing he knew, everything on the moniter started to swirl around and around. Eisaka's hand did the same, yet he felt no pain. As his hand slipped through the moniter, he started screaming. Eisaka got sucked inside the moniter..

"Wow, there's a lotta people here.." Eisaka said. Eisaka wandered over to one of the Zone-Switchers. "Plazma Zone? Torn Zone? Chill Zone? I'll check out the Plazma one. Ohh wait, not enough time. I gotta get home." Eisaka noticed a watch on his wrist. There were a few options. Eisaka selected 'Log out'. When Eisaka got to the real world, he thought to himself, "I'm so goin' back on there tomorrow.."

[spoiler=[b]Chapter 1[/b]][spoiler=[i]The Plazmas..[/i]]Eisaka logged onto Virtuality. "Alright, so what's ne-" Eisaka got interupted by the loud noise in his ears.

"Newcomer, please select your Plazmas." The program voice told Eisaka.

"A Plazmas? What the hell is that?" Eisaka wandered over to the large amount of cages. He strolled passed a cage and noticed a small yellow cat was sleeping in it. "Heh, he's cute. I wonder what his name is.." Eisaka looked up and saw in blue writing the name, Shocklaw. "Heh, sounds pretty cool." The cat woke up.

"Woof! Woof Woof!" Shocklaw barked.

"Wait a minute, aren't you a cat?" Eisaka asked.

"Shocklaw, a cat with the personality of a dog. Very afectionate, but very strong." The program said again.

"I think I'll go with you." Eisaka said.

Eisaka was walking with Shocklaw, when he noticed a mysterious player with Crystal Wings and a Bat Plazmas. "Umm, hey. I'm Eisaka, new here. You?" Eisaka asked.

"I have amnesia, so I don't know what my name is. But I'm called Auir." Auir replied.

"Auir? That's unusual, but still pretty cool. So, umm.. How'd you get those Crystal Wings?" Eisaka asked.

"... I'd.. I'd rather not talk about it." Auir told Eisaka, then walked in the other direction.

"Huh? Wierd." Eisaka said.

Eisaka ran up to the Zone-Switcher. "Hmm, lets go to the Torn Zone." Eisaka selected 'Torn Zone'. He noticed a man, standing there with his Plazmas waiting for the winner of the fight, so he could battle them. "Hey, you must be pretty strong, waitin' for the winner. What's you name?" Eisaka asked.

"I'm Rejin. Wanna fight to pass the time?" Rejin asked.

"Sure! Ready for your first fight Shocklaw?" Eisaka replied.

"Woof, Woof!" Shocklaw replied.

"Alright, lets do this!" Eisaka said.

[spoiler=[i]Fighting the Champion.[/i]]Rejin jumped in the air with his Plazmas, Re-Form and yelled out, "Re-Form, Miniature Earthquake!" Rejin's wolf Plazmas shapeshifted into a mammoth and fell to the ground.

"Wait, what?!" Eisaka screamed out in confusion. Re-form slammed into the ground, and the land started shaking. A crack in the ground headed straight towards Eisaka. Eisaka jumped out of the way just in time, and screamed out, "Shocklaw, go! Now!"

Shocklaw jumped into the air.

"Woof, woof. Woof!" Shocklaws eyes then started to glow white. He opened his mouth, and let out a large electrical blast at Rejin.

Rejin got smashed by the blast, and got flung back.

"Ahh!" He screamed out when he slammed into the dirt. "Nnng! That hurt." Rejin got up, and dashed towards Eisaka. Rejin's fist dug into Eisaka's gut and sent him up in the air.

"... I guess.. I guess I los-" Before Eisaka could finish his sentence, his feet landed on the ground. "Huh?" Eisaka turned to Shocklaw. Shocklaw's forehead had a glowing clock on it. Eisaka walked behind the frozen Rejin. "What did you do Shocklaw?" Shocklaw fainted. Rejin then became un-frozen, but Eisaka kicked him in the back, sending him towards Re-form.

Re-form changed into a bear, and caught Rejin. "What did you do?" Rejin asked.

"I.. I don't know." Eisaka replied. "But Shocklaw's out cold."

"Well, that's good. For me! Go Re-form!" Re-form turned into ant about as big as a wolf. The ant Re-form picked up a large rock, and hurled it at Eisaka. "3. 2. 1." At the same time Rejin said 1, the rock slammed Eisaka into the ground. "I win." Rejin said.

"Dammit.. I lost." Eisaka said.

"Don't worry kid. You nearly beat me." Rejin said.

The tired Eisaka was walking with Shocklaw, when all of a sudden, it came to him. "Wait.. Shocklaw, wasn't that guy waiting for the winner of that match? That means.. He was one of the finalists! And we almost beat him!" Eisaka yelled out.

In the background, a small voice echoed.

"And the winner of this tournament is.. Rejin!"

[spoiler=[i]A Familliar Face.[/i]]Eisaka strolled over to the Zone-Switcher. He teleported over to the Plazma Zone. There was a rip towards a mysterious hidden zone, where about 30 Ravens were inside. A player had been pushed out of there and got beaten so hard, he had a Force-Logout. A familiar man walked out of the rip, and closed it. The man walked over to Eisaka. "Hey bud. Long time no see." The man said sarcastically and grinned.

Eisaka saw a bright flash in his mind. "AHH!" Eisaka held his head, hoping for the pain to stop. ".. L-Leon?" Eisaka asked.

"Huh?! How do you remember my name?!" Leon yelled at Eisaka.

"I remember more than just your name.." Eisaka said.

"Shuttup and fight!" Leon yelled.

"Hmmph.. Sorry." Eisaka said.

"About what loser?" Leon asked.

"This.." Eisaka replied. Eisaka called out to Shocklaw. "Shocklaw, shock me, ok?" Shocklaw did so. Eisaka dashed up to Leon at an unbelievable speed. He punched him in the jaw. With the speed and electricity of Eisaka, the punches strength was tripled. Leon flew back and hit the wall. But he must of expected Eisaka to do this, because he had hacked the wall, and flew through it and landed behind Eisaka.

"To slow loser." Leon said. Leon swung at Eisaka. Shocklaw jumped up and took the hit.

"Shocklaw.." Eisaka said. "Thats it Leon, your'e goin' down!!" He yelled. Eisaka ran up to leon and punched him in the jaw, then the stomach, then the nose. Leon flew back and hit the floor. Leon had a broken nose and was bleeding in several places. Eisaka walked up to Leon, picked him up by the shirt and help his fist up. About to swing, he said under his breath, "No.. I can't.." Eisaka threw Leon into the wall and said, "Get lost.. Idiot."

Eisaka had helped Shocklaw up, and started walking with him. Auir was walking along and saw Eisaka.

"Hey Auir! God, I hate hackers. What about you?" Eisaka asked. Eisaka noticed a tear run down Auirs face. Auir didn't reply, but she just kept walking. "Huh? Wierd.." Eisaka said.

[spoiler=[b]Chapter 2[/b]][spoiler=[i]Shocklaw..?[/i]]Eisaka walked over to the Zone-Switcher. "Man, I need a rest." Eisaka sighed. He selected 'Chill Zone'. When Eisaka got to the Chill Zone, he sat with his back resting on a tree. "Ahh, this is good. Right Shocklaw?" Eisaka said. There was silence. "... Shocklaw? Where'd you go?" Eisaka asked. Eisaka stood up and looks around, but Shocklaw was nowhere to be found. "Shocklaw?!" Eisaka called out. "Shocklaw?! Where are you?!" Eisaka yelled out. Tears started to run down Eisaka's face. He walked over to the Zone-Switcher. "He wouldn't be in the Torn Zone, so lets try the Plazma Zone." Eisaka selected 'Plazma Zone'. He looked everywhere for Shocklaw but didn't find him.

Eisaka was walking around the Plazma zone crying when Auir walked up and asked, "Huh? What happened Eisaka?"

".. I.. I can't find Shocklaw.." Eisaka said quietly.

"You can borrow Rex if you want." Auir commented.

"Nah.. It's alright.. But if you see him, tell me. And if someone took him, I want to fight them." Eisaka said.

"Maybe.. Maybe a hacker took him." Auir said.

"... ... Leon.." Eisaka whispered. "Even if a hacker did take him, how am I supposed to find him?"

Auir then yelled out, "Hack Attack!" Ripping a hole in the Plazma Zone, leading to the Hax Zone.

Hack attack? Is.. Is Auir a hacker? Thought Eisaka.

"Yes Eisaka. I'm a hacker, but not one of the evil ones." Auir said telepathically to Eisaka. Eisaka and Auir walked into the Hax Zone..

[spoiler=[i]The Hax Zone.[/i]]The Hax Zone had huge mountains in twists and turns, crates and trees everywhere. The Hax Zone was a place where hackers assemble and practise their hacks. Aiur grew Crystal wings and started Flying all around the Hax Zone until he saw a Cat in some Plastic Container and identified it using her skills as Shocklaw, She simply Whistled and Rex wasn't far behind and was Carrying Eisaka, Which was strange for a bat, until you saw the Magic emanating from his Claws...

Aiur flew down to the tip of a large cliff. Aiur walked over to Eisaka and said, "Before you face this mysterious opponent, let me do one thing.." Aiur pulled out 2 cards. "Magic Style: Chanelling Claws!" Aiurs hands started to glow with magic, in the form of claws. Aiur stabbed Eisaka with the magic claws. The magic started to channel through Eisaka. "Mind Style: Memory Surge!" Aiur yelled out. The magic inside Eisaka rushed to his mind. All of his memory's rushed back to him. Eisaka then fainted.

When Eisaka woke up, he thought, I.. I remember everything now.. Eisaka jumped off the large cliff. When he landed it hurt his feet a bit. Eisaka got closer to the man with Shocklaw. When he was close enough he noticed that the mysterious man was Leon.

"... Leon you son of a jabroni!" Eisaka screamed out.

"Hmm? Ohh, hey buddy." Leon said sarcastically.

"Don't call me your funking buddy!" Eisaka yelled.

"Well, sorry." Leon said.

"Suck on this!" Eisaka yelled out..

[spoiler=[i]Eisaka and Leon..[/i]]Eisaka jumped up in the air, with his fist beside him. Eisaka started falling towards Leon, and pushing his fist foward, multiplying his strength.

"Hmmph, Hack Force - Teleport." Leon said. Leon then ended up being a few centimetres away Eisaka.

Eisaka's hand dug into the ground. "AHH!" Eisaka screamed in pain. ".. That's it Leon, I didn't want to do this on you, but you forced me to. Hack Force - Devistation Shockwave!" Eisaka's arm glowed a bright white. He swung his arm vertically, hitting Leon in the gut, sending him flying into the wall, and breaking the cage shocklaw was in.

"How.. How do you remember how to do those hacks?!" Leon yelled.

"Heh, just ask Aiur. Hack Force - Teleport!" Eisaka appeared at the broken cage Shocklaw was trembling in. "It's ok buddy, I gotcha." Eisaka said.

"No!" Leon shouted.

".. Hack Force - Fusion!" Eisaka's arms pulled themself towards the ground. Shocklaw was then dragged beside Eisaka. Their body parts started to merge. Then the four legged, yellow tailed, cat-eyed Eisaka started dashing towards Leon. His body was then surrounded by bright yellow electricity. He then charged into Leon, shocking Leon, and hurling him a few hundred metres away. "Hack Force - Unfuse" Eisaka and Shocklaw then started to return to their original forms.

"Hack Force - Teleport!" Eisaka said, and ened up next to Leon.

"How.. How did you beat me..?" Leon asked.

"Because unlike you, I didn't try to use my hacks to take over Virtuality." Eisaka replied. Eisaka looked away and walked off.

Aiur then flew down and landed infront of Eisaka. "Tell me, what's your story."

"Leon and I used to be best friends 1 year ago in Virtuality. We used to hack all the time, but for fun. One day, Leon decided he wanted to take over Virtuality. I rebelled. When I did, Leon used a forbidden hack on me, so I would forget everything I knew about Virtuality. Thanks to you I got my memory back. What can I do to repay you?" Eisaka explained.

".. Well.." Aiur started to blush. "I'll tell you later."

"Umm, ok?" Eisaka replied.

Warning: In this Fic, there is Violence and (little)swearing.

[spoiler=[b]Characters[/b]][spoiler=[i]Eisaka Torimino[/i]]Name: Eisaka Torimino

Username: Thunderstruck

Sex: Male

Appearance: Eisaku___So_Lonely__by_Lasaro.jpg

Personality: Friendly, helpful, kind, respectful.

Age(In Game): 14

Main Zone: Plazma Zone

Plazmas

Name: Shocklaw

Type of animal: Cat

Personality: He acts like a dog. but he looks like a cat. He's a very hard Plazmas to be friends with, but he is Very friendly once you get to know him.

Power(E.g. water, fire, electricity..): Thunder

Ability: UNKNOWN

[spoiler=[i]Aiur[/i]]Name: Unknown(Suffers From Amnesia)

Username(In Game): Aiur, Scarlet Guardian Vampire

Sex: Female

Appearance: 1216058742965.jpg

Personality: Emotionally Unstable, But Sometimes Nice

Age(In Game): 35 Years

Main Zone: Plazma Zone, Despite Being A Hacker

Plazmas

Name: Rex

Type of animal: Bat

Personality: Caring, Yet Overbearing

Power(E.g. water, fire, electricity..): Dark

Ability: He can Use certain Kinds of Magic

[spoiler=[i]Rejin[/i]]Name: Raisuuko "Rejin" Hakizume

Username: Re-Jin

Appearance: cedit.png

Personality: Short Tempered/Hot headed

Age(In Game): 18

Main Zone: Torn Zone

Plazmas

Name: Re-Form

Type of animal: Wolf

Personality: Calm

Power(E.g. water, fire, electricity..): Earth

Ability: Shapeshift

Sex: Female

[spoiler=[i]Leon[/i]]Name: Leon

Username(In Game): Shadowraven

Appearance: Leon.jpg

Personality: Evil, mean, sarcastic.

Age(In Game): 15

Main Zone: Hax Zone

Plazmas

Name: Multipower

Type of animal: Raven

Personality: Strong, doesn't stop unless hurt by something(e.g. Doesn't stop killing unless punched or kicked etc.).

Power(E.g. water, fire, electricity..): Anything because Leon's a hacker.

Ability: Can multiply

[/align]

Archived