Being removed from play just isn't being removed from play anymore

Guest Merciful Idiot

There are more cards that target graveyard than target rfp. So it's like a second' date=' much more difficult to access graveyard.

Burial is broken due to mezuki and company.

[/quote']

Yeah. I noticed that, too. It's actually pretty useful because it's like a hand you set aside and use whenever you need it. Same for the grave.

Off-topic: I made a set that uses the Graveyard and Remove from Play pile as basically an addition to my field.

If they make a third Graveyard, then there's gonna be a monster like this:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending eight monsters in your remove from play zone to Graveyard #3. Destroy all cards your opponent controls.

There are more cards that target graveyard than target rfp. So it's like a second' date=' much more difficult to access graveyard.

[/quote']

The ones that target RFG are better though. I know Dimension Fusion is a lot better than Monster Reborn afterall.

The only solution I can figure to fix this is to make cards that have the effect of sending cards to the Graveyard face down. A face-down card cannot be determined, so it could not be retrieved, revived or determined as to what kind of card it is and would put a stop to a lot of things that could pull the card out... something like this card I was making for my Touhou set~ I haven't had time to find a suitable picture yet, but the effect goes as follows~

"When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, place it in the Graveyard face-down. This card cannot be turned face-up or removed from the Graveyard."

As long as they didn't decide to make cards to counter or reverse that effect, it could almost ensure something stays away. If they only did something like that i guess.

Archived