White Fox Girl

kiyoyuki

I'm liking it! But don't make Fake Types. 9/10.

So you think I should change it? what type would go best with these two?

I like the second better than the first.

Give the first card an effect or no one would ever use it

8/10 very good

Ok I went with your advice and added an effect it turned out prety good i think

I'm liking it! But don't make Fake Types. 9/10.

So you think I should change it? what type would go best with these two?

White Fox should be a Beast-type since foxes are beasts, (I made nearly the exact same mistake with my first cards- except they were wolves :D ) and White Fox Girl should be a Beast-Warrior, because she's a kind of human-beast hibrid (that's the short definition of Beast-Warriors). Her effect seems a bit UP (under powered) to me, try 300, it's the most common extra ATK.

8/10

huh I've just read over them again

OCG fix (at least I'll try- I'm not a pro either)

White Fox: If this card was offered for the Special Summon of a "White Fox Girl", you can Special Summon it from the Graveyard during your next End Phase.

White Fox Girl: This card can only be Special Summoned by offering 1 Face-up "White Fox" from your side of the field or from your hand as a Tribute. Increase this card's ATK by 200 for each Face-up "White Fox" on the field.

You post cards by clicking the card you have in the Card Creator then you copy the image code that appears under your card you copy it (command c for mac control c for windows.) and then you create a thread with cards in it you paste the image code in your posts and viola!:D Your welcome!

Archived